Social Editor - LADbible
As a Social Editor you will be responsible for delivering the news to our vast audience 24/7. You will know what they want to hear, how they want to hear it, and when they want to hear it.
Building a daily schedule based on what news is happening that day, what original stories we are using and what stories our community have to tell. You will be responsible for packaging, posting and measuring success of articles and using that knowledge to continually improve and target wider audiences.
Sitting as a key member of our growing editorial team this role is vital is the performance of our site and offer some excellent learning and progression opportunities.
What will you be doing?
- Packages articles – creating captions, titles and thumbnails
- Sourcing existing news stories.
- Posts articles on Facebook & Twitter
- Measuring success of articles – looking into the data analytics of performance.
- Controlling overall article schedule.
- Scheduling overnight articles.
- Assisting and advising on on-site video best practice.
- Targeting wider audiences.
What do you need to have done before?
- Social media experience – preferably from a publishing background
- A passion for news and stories.
- Analytical – being able to recognise data driven feedback.
- Organised – Calm underpressure and good at planning ahead
- Basic photoshop knowledge.
**Please note this role has a shift pattern which includes Mornings, Evenings & Weekends **
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice however the role will be based in the London OR Manchester office Two days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Video Editor (Contract)
Closing 13 March 2022
- Reading, Remote
- remote, temp to perm, from remote
Regional Managing Editor, The North West & North Wales
Closing 8 March 2022
Video Editor Team Lead
Closing 23 February 2022
- LADbible Group
- London / Manchester / Remote
- perm, from remote
Want more Social Editor - LADbible jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Features Editor jobs, Managing Editor jobs, News Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.