Social Copywriter/Community ManagerThis job listing has expired
A small digital content agency, who are part of a larger advertising agency, are looking for someone to become their Social Copywriter/Community Manager. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the CD who is a great mentor with loads of experience working at some of the top agencies. Ideally, you live and breathe social and you are full of innovative ideas.
• Previous agency experience
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
• Comfortable to adapt your written tone of voice
• Experience of creating content calendars - this is based on existing strategy and content pillars
• Have previously worked with ATL assets and made them relevant for social media
• Experience in automotive, retail and beauty is beneficial
• Using data to create disruptive content, something different and new
• Planning content and ideas around campaigns, shoots, ads and speak with clients
• Scheduling, developing and coming up with engaging writing for social posts
• Knowing what format or platform is best to communicate with consumers and represent brands
• Creating fresh content and not just using content from the ad agency
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for an opportunity to be a big part of a small network team, get in touch!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 15 November 2017
- Neko London
- temp, from remote
- £2,000 to 3,000 /mo
Content Editor for Sahara London
Closing 10 November 2017
- Sahara London
Want more Social Copywriter/Community Manager jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.