Social Content Producer / Editor
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton’s Content Department produces classes year round in order to deliver a broad range of highly engaging live and on-demand content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving, rapidly growing department. We’re looking for a hands-on, fitness forward, creative Social Media Producer/Editor who can support our instructors with a social strategy and daily execution. Video editing, analytical experience and understanding of social audiences and trends is a must.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON:
- Ideating, producing and editing platform-endemic daily videos for Instagram Reels, TikTok, FB
- Working collaboratively with instructors to ideate and create content that delights, surprises and engages our community
- Attending shoots where necessary (this may involve travel, as well as working out of hours and weekend working)
- Ability to capture tone and produce content that is on brand for business and instructor
- Using data and research to identify trends across relevant social platforms to pitch concepts and inform social media strategy
- Utilizing trend data, pitching platform-specific social concepts to highlight content initiatives and individual instructor brands
- Participate in planning and execution for coverage of large tentpole events and social content for instructors
- Collaborating with cross functional teams on assets, deadlines and posts for multiple social platforms
- Creating design assets for Instagram/FB in post and story formats.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON:
- You have experience working as a Social Media Producer across a variety of platforms
- You can provide a demo reel of your work
- You can identity a story or trend and can craft relevant content to join the conversation
- You have strong experience with Photoshop, Figma, Canva or similar tools
- You can edit quickly to capitalize on the timeliness of a social moment
- You have excellent project management skills and can balance multiple projects and prioritize your work
- You are adept at spinning plates while managing multiple internal stakeholders
- You have excellent writing skills and can write quickly and accurately
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Live Producer - EA SPORTS FC
Closing 25 January 2023
- Electronic Arts
- perm, remote
Executive News Editor - UK News Content
Closing 4 December 2022
Creative Content Designer
Closing 25 January 2023
- perm, remote
Want more Social Content Producer / Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.