Social Content EditorThis job listing has expired
A Social Creative role for a specialist brand within one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Their ambition is to bring media and creative together to make a meaningful connection with their customers and to drive their clients’ business success. They are looking for someone who is in the know on all things social, from content to tech, can keep their cool in front of clients and has innovative big ideas that they can develop with a team. A natural storyteller who can bring their ideas to life and who knows what works on social media.
• Respond to client briefs with creative solutions
• Articulate and pitch ideas and later present creative decks to clients
• Assess the creative approach toward current client work ensuring that new content remains fresh and innovative
• Review existing work, including your own, and refine where necessary
• Monitor social trends and identify creative content opportunities
• Work closely with: the senior content team to build strategies; the content creator for briefing; the data and insight teams for planning; the design team to create presentation materials; production/post-production teams to develop storyboards and edit footage
• Attend and oversee creative production
• Act as a creative thought leader within the team and the wider agency group, attending regular talks then feeding knowledge back to the team and clients
• Raise awareness of the social creative resources across the wider agency group
• Proven experience spanning social and creative, media, production, advertising, branded entertainment
• Experience in creating and delivering successful integrated or social campaigns
• A deep understanding of the social, digital, content and tech landscape
• An understanding of how social platforms work and how they’re used, including current and past viral trends
• Knowledge of analytics, social listening and content management tools
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 15 November 2017
- Neko London
- temp, from remote
- £2,000 to 3,000 /mo
Multimedia Designer for Treatwell
Closing 15 November 2017
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Social Content Editor jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.