Social Content And Video Editor
Doubletake is the elevation team within Frasers Group, working across a number of brands within the group.
We are looking for a full-time or freelance social content and video editor you will be responsible for your work output from concept to delivery and have lots of opportunities to improve your skills and expand your knowledge.
As our Graphic & Motion Designer you will work with our internal team, experimenting with new concepts, evolving trends and enhancing content all whilst maintaining a good pace of work and project delivery.
With a real opportunity to grow and build on our current digital marketing department we are looking for someone with ambition and confidence to develop and broaden this role and area of our business.
- Working alongside the Senmarketing team to create engaging social content for all platforms including Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- Delivering quality execution of design work including motion graphics, video editing, graphic design and still image.
- Editing event footage to optimise quality for post event publication.
- A focus on motion design / video editing but experience of general graphic design with the ability to pitch in on design work when required is essential
- Filming content for videos such as behind the scenes footage, on the fly videos, promo videos (all equipment will be provided)
- 2 years minimum digital animation/design experience in a similar role with portfolio demonstrating strong design and animation skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience working in Adobe creative suite Including After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A positive and pro-active team player
- Passionate for design and enthusiasm to keep up with the latest social media / industry trends
- Comfortable with capturing content or videos such as behind the scenes footage and events.
- Good practical knowledge of videography including lighting and audio.
- Experience working in Sketch/Figma a bonus
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours when required including weekends and evenings for events
- Ability to work independently on content and creation of video projects
- Use own initiative while following provided brief and brand guidelines
- Constantly pushing to improve and develop the quality and style of content
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to post-production schedules, managing multiple projects and deadlines
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Motion Designer, Apple Music
Closing 25 January 2023
Lead Animator - Cinematics
Closing 31 January 2023
- Studio Gobo Limited
Closing 28 January 2023
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
Want more Social Content And Video Editor jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.