Social Campaign Analyst
Introduction to Ogilvy:
At Ogilvy we make brands matter. We make them matter for years, for quarters and for right now. Some marketeers and commentators believe brands no longer matter in the era of more channel fragmentation, micro-targeting, technology, and perfect data. But we believe that brands have never mattered more as beacons of trust and identity for consumers. We are a team of brilliant, creative problem-solvers who believe there’s nothing we can’t achieve together, for our clients and for each other.
Sitting with the Social & Content department, this individual will have the opportunity to work with a team that builds, creates and amplifies a brand’s social presence by applying Direct Marketing & reporting principles to Social Media. This role will be involved in both the Paid Media and Data & Insight team. This is an exciting opportunity to combine data analysis and insight with hands on campaign execution.
Our portfolio of clients include national and international brands who are eager to launch their social presence to new levels.
Your Role at Ogilvy:
As a Social Campaign Analyst, you will be working for some of the biggest global brands focusing on research and insights, reporting, and hands on execution of paid social media campaigns on relevant platforms. You will take an active role in all aspects of social media campaigns, from paid execution to reporting on organic activity — using data to identify the brand’s issues, working with strategists, running competitive benchmarks, forming media recommendations, building the architecture in the right formats, drafting the budget in cooperation with a strategist, defining the drivers of performance, executing, optimising and reporting on the different campaigns.
You understand how Social Media platforms work (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) and keep your knowledge on current formats and tactics up to date. We also organise training and knowledge sharing meetings to keep you looped into the latest innovations, platform formats, and results from campaigns.
As Social Campaign Analyst your responsibilities are to:
- Take responsibility for client planning and deliverable deadlines.
- Work with data & strategy teams to provide actionable insights for paid media activation.
- Manage paid social campaign set-up.
- Optimise multiple campaigns in parallel on a daily basis.
- Manage the media budget in a defined period including set-up of the campaign: analysis of media allocation, tracking performance and optimisation, detailed planning of the campaign and creating reports with minimal input from the strategist.
- Follow up on campaign timings and performance with the strategist. Ensure you have an overview of campaign performance at all times.
- Create a compelling media plan in line with business objectives.
- Define KPIs and dashboards.
- Follow up on budget and reporting of the social media ad campaigns.
- Analyse results and feed potential recommendations to wider social team, based on the insights revealed through execution/optimisation.
- Challenge current campaigns or re-adjust future campaigns.
- Create weekly and end of campaign reports on each campaign.
- Easy speaker, comfortable presenting to clients.
- Organised and autonomous.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset.
- Strong skills in Facebook Business Manager and Power Editor.
- Strong PPT & (in particular) Excel capabilities.
- Experience in third-party tooling such as Sprinklr is a plus.
- Social media enthusiast with an understanding of the wider digital communications landscape.
- Curious and have a “test, learn and optimise” mind-set.
- Left and right brained: demonstrate creativity in data analysis and understanding.
The ideal candidate for Social Campaign Analyst would have the following background:
- Minimum 6 months of experience in social paid campaign management for planning, execution and reporting.
- Able to understand the campaign needs and measures of success.
- Able to defend paid social competitive advantages against competitors or other media.
- Must have experience setting-up campaigns, managing social ads, optimising campaigns and reporting on results.
- Strong analytical skills. Understand how to smartly analyse and use the data to drive actionable insights.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Ideally, experience using social data and research tools and methodologies, for example social listening, audience profiling, and platform insights.
Campaign Analyst (Measurement & Insight)
Closing 22 September 2019
- John Lewis
- £42,500 to 58,000 p/a
Senior Social Media Manager
Closing 9 October 2019
Want more Social Campaign Analyst jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Usability Analyst jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.