Snr. Creative Director, Prime Video
Come build the future of entertainment with us.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events.
We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
We’re looking for a super innovative, passionate creative who thrives in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment to join the Prime Video EU team. You must be a curious and open-minded creative that has created and launched multiple integrated, 360 campaigns, across print, television/video, online, outdoor, experiential and social media, preferably at a global level. The Snr Creative Director will infuse inspiration and creative thinking across our European Marketing Organization.
· Develop innovative marketing experiences that helps tell meaningful stories which connect to customers. Helping us drive awareness and viewership of Amazon Prime Video.
· Have a strong creative vision with a clear, concise ability to provide direction to internal and external partners.
· Think across platforms and channels, mastering the idiosyncrasies of each and create tailored content across each channel.
· Elevate and help inspire the creative output of our internal and external partners (creative agency and production partners) to ensure campaigns meet a high-level of creativity and innovation.
· Effectively direct and manage the development of multiple creative assets from key art to trailers; across multiple creative disciplines.
For this role we require:
· Proven global creative experience that encompasses 360 marketing campaigns, covering digital, interactive, marketing, and brand design.
· A strong portfolio of work showing creative invention with the ability to articulate big and breakthrough ideas across disciplines.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Deep knowledge of design and associated tools and principals.
· Proven ability to multi-task and problem solve working in a fast-paced environment and maintain a super sharp attention to detail.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Entertainment industry experience.
· Experience in managing creative teams.
· A good understanding of digital products and interactive entertainment.
· Multi-lingual, ideally German, French, Italian and/or Spanish speaker.
· Relentlessly high standards with impeccable attention to detail.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Head of Creative Services
Closing 1 September 2020
- Frontier Developments plc
Senior Director, Content and Brand Marketing and Communications
Closing 21 September 2020
Want more Snr. Creative Director, Prime Video jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Publishing Creative Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.