Siri Designer - AppleThis job listing has expired
The Siri design team is looking for inventive interaction and voice designers who are ready to apply their expertise to the exciting challenges of conversational interaction design. This is a unique opportunity to shape the intelligence and interaction model behind consumer products that radically change how people use technology.
- * 4+ years work experience in interaction design for consumer products
- * Master's degree in HCI, Interaction Design, or related discipline, or Bachelor's degree with extensive work experience
- * Demonstrated experience in articulating, negotiating, and refining design solutions with stakeholders
- * Demonstrated experience collaborating with software engineers and other development team members
- * Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills
- * Strong abilities in sketching, mocking up, and evaluating interaction design
- * A strong portfolio demonstrating both personal and team-based work
- Desired Skills and Experience
- * 4+ years of producer experience
- * 2+ years of experience with user-experience design projects
Siri designers apply a broad range of user experience design skills to envision, design, and specify conversational behaviors. They analyze content domains, create scenarios and use cases, define verbal query patterns, determine interaction flows, create design specifications, and write Siri responses. And they work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams with people from speech, natural language, human interface, server and client engineering, localization, editorial, marketing, project management, data science and other specialties. Experience with conversational interaction design and its related technologies (natural language understanding, speech recognition, dialog generation, and speech synthesis) is highly desirable. Ideal candidates also have considerable experience designing for mobile devices and services, and are adept at synthesizing requirements, constraints, and multiple points of view to create useful and delightful conversational experiences. Finally, candidates must be able to advocate for design at all stages of the work and at all organizational levels, and demonstrate a history of close and productive collaboration with software engineers and engineering managers. **Desired Skills and Experience** * Solid experience designing voice-operated user interfaces or conversational agents * Expertise in qualitative user research methods and research analysis * Expertise in creating, conducting, and analyzing usability evaluations * Interactive prototyping skills * Technical writing and communications design * Fluency in one or more non-English languages
* Master's degree in HCI, Interaction Design, or related discipline, or Bachelor's degree with extensive work experience
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Siri Designer - Apple jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Backend Web Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Software Engineer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.