Ready to join one of the most successful fashion brands on the high street? Do you have a passion for fashion? Driven to achieve? United to win? If your answers are yes, we think you’ll love it here on the Island…
From our first shop in the remains of a North London bombsite in the 1940s, to now over 250 stores across the UK, Ireland and internationally. We are known for our stylish, affordable fashion and we like to shout-it loud.
Our Island community is everything and we are stronger together. Every Islander counts in making fashion a force for good and we value individuality and difference. Exceptional people have made River Island a success for over 70 years. Together we will continue to do so in the years ahead.
We are one team. We are the difference. We are River Island.
- Manage the set-up, administration, pre-production and logistic implementation of WW & MW shoots, working alongside the Bookings Manager.
- Manages Adults shoot assistant alongside Bookings Manager.
- Oversees Kids Junior Producer who is responsible for producing all kidswear shoots. Providing support and knowledge and ensuring the shoots are produced to budget and to brief.
- Attends all WW & MW shoots, including any weekend and out of hours requirements.
- Creates detailed shoot schedules for MW & WW shoots.
- Maintain the seasonal shoot critical paths and advance planning, managing schedules and delivery, and adherence to budgets.
- Ensures all deliverables are produced correctly and in budget/time – questioning when necessary with the content team
- Provisionally book, option, and confirm shoot teams – locations, studios, product and travel logistics - ensuring transparency of cost, and rigid budget control.
- Is aware of budget needs and carries out negotiations on rates and fees in line with this.
- Budget and Invoice management.
- Alongside Booking Manager and Kids Junior Shoot Producer meet with photographers/stylists and agents, calling in new talent, and sharing with creative teams (graphic design and art direction).
- Works directly with external AD’s to brief shoots, is the point of contact to senior team with River Island.
- Manage carnet and the management and production of off-shore shoots, liaising with production companies.
- Is the most senior point of contact for shoots produced, taking full responsibility pre and during shoot.
- Ensures security and integrity of digital images, capable of using ftp.
The Shoot Producer will have:
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience producing photography for retail with established relationships with agents and artists.
- Experienced in producing fashion photography.
- Understanding and experience of all digital photographic and video formats.
- Understanding of digital photography processes and related software - Capture One, Abobe Creative suite and understanding of digital asset management.
- Ability to make sound decisions, focus on detail, and problem solve.
The base location for this role is at our Head Office in West London. Hanger Lane is the nearest tube station on the central line, alternatively we have a free on-site car park should driving be an option.
And wait, did we mention the perks?
- Discount – Generous 50% staff discount so you can treat yourself!
- RI Rewards – More discounts and vouchers with Perks at Work
- Island culture – We have a gym, subsidised restaurant and a bargain staff shop, all onsite!
- Work that stays at work – Flexible working is a given, on top of payday early finishes and Summer Fridays
- Giver Island – Give as you earn scheme, a ‘Giver Island’ day each year and matched funding[AO1]
- Training on the job – Support with upskilling skills through on the job training and qualifications
- Pension - A contributory private pension scheme
- Holiday - 25 days paid holiday
We mentioned the discount, right?
At River Island we are committed to the safeguarding of all of our employees regardless of age or job role. We will fulfil our obligation under the Prevent duty which seeks to stop extremism and extremist views from materialising in our business. We promote and encourage the belief in British Values- including democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs.c
Other jobs you may be interested in
Executive VFX Producer (Film)
Closing 30 November 2022
Closing 28 November 2022
Closing 7 October 2022
- Auto Trader
£Dependent on experience
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.