Shoot Producer (Interiors)
The White Company is seeking a Home Shoot Producer to join our shoot team reporting to the Senior Shoot Production Manager. The Shoot Producer for Interiors is responsible for commissioning and delivery of all photographic image requirements for Home & Dining, Bed & Bath, Furniture and Fragrance across all channels and for the day-to-day administration and production for the photographic requirement needed to support the business marketing activity across all Digital channels.
Reporting to the Senior Shoot Production Manager, the Home Shoot Producer for Interiors is responsible for commissioning and delivery of all photographic image requirements for Home & Dining, Bed & Bath, Furniture and Fragrance across all channels.
An experienced negotiator and highly organised, the Home Shoot Producer will develop and maintain relationships with photographic and stylists’ agencies, ensuring that the best talent is secured for the brand. The Shoot Producer will work closely with Art Directors, Photographers, and Stylists to deliver the imagery required to support The White Company creative vision.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the pre-production, post- production, and logistic implementation of shoots both in the UK and overseas.
- Option and confirm shoot teams, locations, studios, travel, and logistics - ensuring transparency of cost, and rigid budget control. Create shoot call sheets and detailed shoot schedule.
- Identify new talent, both stylists and photographers, to ensure that The White Company continue to work with the best in the industry. Meet with photographers/stylists/art directors and agents, sharing relevant talent with the creative team.
- Manage and inspire the Junior Shoot producer and Shoot Assistant for Interiors.
- Manage budget to target, issue purchase orders, process invoices and reconcile accounts.
- Manage usage rights and negotiate by channel and territory securing lowest possible exposure to cost and risk. Liaise with B&M, Creative and Production to secure image approval from stake holders and annotate re-touching requirements if needed.
- Work with the brand marketing and social media teams to identify the photographic requirements across multiple channels, co-ordinating the seasonal business needs.
- Maintain a history of all external crews, models, and photographers for reference.
The skills & experience that you’ll need:
- Relevant experience producing photographic and video shoots for retail, preferably for a home/interiors brand.
- Detailed understanding of digital photography processes and related software - Capture One, Adobe Creative suite and understanding of digital asset management.
What we’ll offer you:
At The White Company, we value our employees for always going the extra mile for every one of our customers; we reward this with great benefits and competitive salaries.
- Discount - Up to 50% discount (dependent on contract type).
- Holiday – 25 days rising to 28 following 3 years of service (1 day per year).
- Holiday Buy – Opportunity to buy up to an additional 5 days holiday.
- 10% Bonus Potential - In addition to our competitive salaries, all our permanent employees are entitled to join a discretionary bonus scheme.
- Perkplace Benefits Platform – Offering a variety of discounts across wellbeing and lifestyle.
- Wagestream Money Management app - Aaccess to Wagestream gives you power over your pay and supports financial wellbeing.
- Continued Development – We offer structured support from our own in house Learning and Development Hub.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Fruit basket daily.
- Tea and coffee provided.
- Working from Home - option to work from home on Mondays and Fridays.
- Social - Christmas party/social events throughout the year.
- Seasonal Sample Sales.
- Volunteer Day - with a charity of your choice.
- Great Location - Close to transport links - over ground Shepherds Bush station /underground White City & Wood Lane stations. Westfield shopping centre with shops restaurants/bars/cinema and gym.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 7 October 2022
- Auto Trader
£Dependent on experience
Executive VFX Producer (Film)
Closing 30 November 2022
Closing 28 November 2022
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.