Service Designer for SPARCK
Are you a creative and experienced service designer with a passion for making stand-out services?
Do you love when digital and physical blend together to create beautiful user experiences?
Can you lead a project and a take a team from inception to successful delivery and continuous development?
Working with SPARCK, you may get involved in..
- Helping a large bank designing and launching a new AI powered services for businesses to manage their money.
- Helping the NHS researching and designing a new national app, as well as several other core digital health services.
- Exploring the future of travel and the role of digital services across end-to-end journeys for a major national logistics firm.
- Help a leading retailer re-design the employee experience and the role of digital play in empowering the workforce
- Helping Amnesty unearth opportunities to improve how they identify and take action on human rights offences.
In short, you will work collaboratively with our clients to design amazing products, services and experiences.
We would like you to bring..
- Thorough knowledge of design thinking and user centred design.
- Experience leading service design projects with clients delivering outcomes, not just outputs.
- Experience producing high-quality service design and user experience artefacts such as personas, user journeys, prototypes and blueprints.
- An ability to synthesise user insights, market data and global trends - and turning them into great user experiences.
- Collaborative mindset to work with clients and developers to bring designs to life, balancing user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Ability to engage in usability testing to continuously iterate ideas and designs.
- Keen interest in UX design best practices & trends and how to incorporate these into deliverables.
- Experience running workshops with our clients and present deliverables to senior stakeholders.
- Interest in define the UX Design Process working alongside other disciplines.
- A great sense of aesthetics and how to tell a story visually. An ability to make beautiful and clear digital artefacts is essential.
- A naturally collaborative and curious mind, that strives to help others shine and the team to deliver amazing things.
You could be a service or UX designer in an agency, consultancy or work in an in-house team. For us, it’s not just about having the right kind of professional experience, it’s as much about having a positive attitude, lots of curiosity and an ability to pick things up quickly.
At SPARCK, we believe that diversity and inclusion are at the heart of the creativity and innovation we deliver for our clients. We value the diversity of our people - and the varied experiences, expertise, backgrounds and perspectives they bring. We work hard to foster a culture where those differences can thrive and where every one of us can fulfil our potential.
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 13 February 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- Competitive salary plus great company benefits
UX/UI Designer for Hi Mum! Said Dad
Closing 1 February 2019
- Hi Mum! Said Dad
- £45,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Service Designer jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Production Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.