Senior iOS Developer in Test - Net-A-Porter
Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
We’re looking for a Senior iOS Developer in Test to help ensure the quality of our successful e-commerce application. As part of the OUTNET mobile team, you will be working on the development of a successful shopping app used regularly by hundreds of thousands of customers. We are looking for a skilled, passionate tester, with skills in automation frameworks and a keen eye for detail.
As a Senior in this team, you will get to make a significant contribution to the technical direction of the team, as well as the systems architecture. You will lead planning activities & track productivity, all the while fostering a culture of quality, collaboration and innovation. You are a genuine mentor and an open and honest communicator.
Testing is an integral part of our software delivery process. We work in a highly collaborative agile environment where testers are expected to contribute to planning, stand-ups, showcases and retrospectives. You will analyse user stories and, working alongside product owners and developers, formulate and execute manual acceptance tests. You will be part of a large community of testers but will be working in one of our smaller agile teams working on our iOS apps. Our testers are creative, technically aware, highly skilled at testing, and driven towards continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience:
- Automation experience using Apple Developer tools (eg. Swift, Xcode, XCUITest)
- Passion, enthusiasm and a deep interest in software testing
- Experience of native apps testing using mobile devices, particularly iOS
- Working directly with developers, UI/UX teams and the business
- General knowledge of native iOS features (eg. Push notifications)
- Understanding of test and behaviour driven development concepts
- Exposure to working in an agile development environment
- Understanding of analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Understanding of tools for version control (eg. SVN, Git) and exposure to continuous integration (eg. Jenkins)
- Understanding of non-functional testing including performance and security
- Native apps development using Swift and Xcode as IDE
- Apple XCUI automation tool
- Jira for stories and bug tracking
- Travis CI and GIT
Closing 17 December 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £70,000 to 80,000 p/a
Senior React/ Angular Developer
Closing 28 December 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 90,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.