Senior graphic / web designer for Mental Health Charity
Core Arts is an award winning creative mental health charity based in Hackney, London.
We have been running our social enterprise Core Design since 2000 and are now recruiting for a creative, motivated designer with a passion for print and digital to join our innovative senior team.
- You will be the solo designer interacting with all stakeholders, working hand to hand with the senior management teams and the directors of the charity
- You live and breathe good design and have a minimum of 5 years of experience
- You are confident working from concept through to delivery
- You are pro-active and able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines when required
- You work well in a small team and can articulate your ideas to colleagues and clients alike
- You know Adobe CC (Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) inside out
- You can update a website through a CMS
The role is 50% Print and 50% Digital and involve designing for us as well as for clients
- You will primarily be designing and outputting items for print, and online publishing, Designing wide range of collateral such as brochures, annual reports, flyers, Posters, exhibition stands and anything in between that is related to Print. This will include (but not exclusively) Implementing branding guidelines across them
- You will be liaising with the external and internal suppliers, clients and stakeholders
- You will be liaising with the printers and take ownership of files preparation accordingly
- Maintenance and update of Core Arts main and secondary websits through our CMS
- This includes updating events, adding new pages, adding and removing online banners and anything needed to have a up to date running website
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A portfolio showcasing a wide range of work, spanning both print and digital
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and CMS editing skills
- A keen eye for detail
This role is for 3 days a week based in our studios in Homerton.
Salary 30K to 36k pro rata dependent on experience.
When you join us, you will be part of a creative and vibrant team that is changing mental health delivery through high quality education and enterprise. With a flexible working environment and the additional perks of a large program of cultural events delivered by our college departments, arts, music, horticulture and sports.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills -both written and oral and will be happy working independently but also in collaboration with others and have a passion for the arts.
How to apply:
If you think this is you, please send a portfolio link directly to Giuliana Molinari, Deputy Director at and a covering letter explaining what has motivated you to apply for the role and how you feel you meet the requirements. Or apply through creativepool website
Strictly no agencies
Senior Graphic Designer for TRO
Closing 18 April 2019
Graphics Media Developer (Illustrator) for Open University
Closing 19 April 2019
- Open University
- Milton Keynes
- perm, temp
- 33,199 to 39,609 p/a
Want more Senior graphic / web designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.