Senior Web Developer
Do you want to take your career to the next level with the UK’s largest sports retailer?
SportsDirect are now recruiting 4 experienced Senior Web Developers to be based at our Shirebrook UK Head Office. This is an excellent opportunity for the right people to join a fast paced environment.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic and responsive group of professionals who will endeavor to overcome any problems presented, utilizing all resources and technologies at our disposal.
We are currently searching for 4 Senior Web Developers to join us in our IT department. This is an important and exciting role within the team where you will be responsible for full stack development of our web platform and websites. There will also be opportunities to work on our mobile application framework.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+/T-SQL & Stored Procedures.
- HTML 5/CSS.
- ASP.Net Core MVC.
- ASP.Net WebAPI.
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)/Git.
- Oracle PL-SQL.
Key Aspects of this role:
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
- Agile Development Process.
- Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
- Build and maintain working relationships with key business users.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery.
- A proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement.
Want more Senior Web Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.