Lead Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
We are a creative and busy media company based in Camden and we're looking to recruit a lead web designer to work on a wide portfolio of new and existing web pages.
In this busy and hands-on role, you will be collaborating with our highly talented Content, Conversion and Development teams.
Primarily, you will be responsible for bringing highly functional web design projects into life, creating work that looks great and excites users. You will be responsible for creating cutting-edge design ideas and transforming them into dynamic and responsive websites, being involved in every step of the project from inception to completion.
To be successful you will need a great eye for detail, and be able to create engaging designs, whilst working in a fast-paced, creative and team-oriented environment.
The role will require you to:
- Create and run projects from start to finish.
- Work with other departments to brainstorm new design ideas for important projects and then create and implement those ideas.
- Design, animate, prototype responsive websites, widgets, mobile experiences and landing pages.
- Always look for opportunities and ways to improve the current design work.
- Communicate design standards across other teams and have a "design first" input into new and existing projects.
- Build prototypes and demos for new or existing products.
- Produce templates as well as graphics for both mobile and webpages.
- Test designs on multiple devices and ensuring browser compatibility.
To succeed you will need to:
- Be proficient with design tools.
- Have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Have great eye for clean, modern and beautiful design.
- Have epic attention to detail.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities and communicate efficiently with other teams.
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating solid foundations in web design.
- Have experience in mobile-first design.
- Be able to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom.
- Show that you are a solid team player who is self-motivated, well-organised, and detail-oriented.
- Competitive salary + Bonus Scheme
- Training budget; learning and development opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical care scheme.
- Subsidised Gym membership.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Birthday treats, long service awards, most valuable player award.
- Company week long convention abroad.
- Complimentary fruit and drinks available in the office.
- Monthly nights out.
- Free lunches on Fridays.
- Charity day.
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Additional paid leave when the office is closed for the Christmas and New Year period.
This is a great opportunity for designers who thrive in a hands-on type role!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior UX Designer and UX Designers
Closing 4 July 2018
- Cambridge University Press
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Senior Designer - Argos
Closing 6 July 2018
- Milton Keynes
Want more Lead Digital Designer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.