Senior Visual Designer
Senior Visual Designer - London - £45,000 + Benefits
This exciting design agency based in the City of London is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Visual Designer to join their fantastic teams! If you are passionate about all aspects of digital design, then this is the perfect role for you!
Key Skills/Experience for Senior Visual Designer
* At least four years' experience creating information design, information architecture and interaction design solutions for high profile digital products or services.
* Experience of conducting evaluative research as a way of validating and improving your design solutions.
* Expert in industry-standard design visualisation and prototyping software (for example Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision and so on).
* Experience of working in cross-disciplinary design and front-end development teams.
* Recognised degree-level qualifications in graphic, experience or digital design, and HCI.
Responsibilities for Senior Visual Designer
* Executing and presenting design and creative thinking to clients, and guiding them through an iterative customer-centered design process, under the guidance of Principal Designers.
* Proactively share project progress for review by Principal Designers.
* Support the costing and planning activity of design deliverables, report on the status of such deliverables to the programme management team and notify them of any risks.
* They offer 25 days holiday (which increases to 30 with long service awards)
* Twice yearly reviews
* Annual bonus scheme
* Matched contributory pension scheme
* Death in service cover
* Private medical cover
If you believe you have what it takes to fill this fantastic role, then please do apply, we'd love to hear from you!
Mid-weight Designer (Graphic Designer with pack expertise) for Butterfly London
Closing 1 January 2019
- Butterfly London
- Based On Experience
Video Producer Assistant - ASOS
Closing 26 December 2018
- ASOS plc
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.