Senior Visual Designer for W12 StudiosThis job listing has expired
At W12 Studios we’re seeking a Senior Visual Designer…
As a Senior Visual Designer you will be required to utilise your design and creative skills to take initial project briefs and translate these into tangible solutions. Creating user interface designs, sketching ideas and concepts, designing detail and delivering build ready concepts.
Our Senior Visual Designers are responsible for overall product design, from colours and typeface to navigation, site structure and experimenting with brand motion-interactions. Working from start to finish on projects you will work directly with clients and present your own work.
At W12 Studios we work in cross-functional teams so you will need to demonstrate a strong set of design skills, along with the practical & technical knowledge to back up ideas. As a Senior you will lead a team of product designers that will explore user insight, generate and validate ideas and deliver engaging digital experiences.
As a Senior Visual Designer W12 Studios you will be expected to:
- Have strong agency experience
- Expert in all of Adobe CS products
- The ability to efficiently produce motion work from discussion, concepts and wireframes across multiple media and digital products
- Managing and mentoring the more junior members of the design team
- Developing unique, feasible consumable product solutions which deliver added value to our existing customers, new customers and end users
- Cutting edge, pro-active product innovation
- 'Can-do' attitude that always delivers on time and to the highest quality
- Own projects from conception through to delivery ensuring consistency and quality of design output
- Lead concept design across a variety of project types spanning web, mobile & device
- Participate in and lead both team and client workshop sessions.
- Gain client and stakeholder buy-in to your ideas through effective presentation and engagement.
- The ability to work on both UX &/or UI, and be able to lead UX design where required
- Work with technologists to ensure effectiveness and feasibility of your designs
- A fantastic portfolio that demonstrates all of the above.
Key Skills and experience required of the role:
- Proven experience in a senior design position within an agency or product business
- A portfolio demonstrating form and function across a variety of products
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Strong conceptual and design skills
- Good understanding of design fundamentals (type, space, form)
- A strong opinion and the ability to sell your vision to clients
- Experience designing from customer insight and iterating from data.
- A passion for emerging technologies, devices and digital products with a focus on user-centric design
- A team player that loves collaborating with clients and colleagues.
- Be comfortable leading projects from pitch to completion
- Experience using prototypes to iterate, optimise and validate your designs through user testing
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing across all levels
- A highly organised problem solver with the ability to work with little supervision and multi-task
- Able to manage change effectively and calmly in a hectic environment
- A quick learner possessing a positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
A little bit about W12 Studios…
W12 Studios is a digital product design agency, founded in 2012 and based in London.
We focus our work on new and emerging platforms, exploring how data and technology can help build a richer experience of media, entertainment and sport. Over the past 3 years we have grown considerably to form a strong team and together we have become a strategic design partner to some of the leading brands across Europe and North America.
At W12 Studios we’re more than just Product Designers… We’re explorers, experimenters and inventors.
Able to influence products at the highest level, delivering strategic ideas consistently from inception to launch. We help our clients understand the context of their products, create a compelling vision for them and make them real.
Through our proven collaboration process, we define, design and prototype products across multiple platforms. Encouraging experimentation and out of the box thinking, we believe great ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time.
We collaborate and provoke, seeking inspiration from the unknown, the difficult, and the ambiguous. Ultimately through technology, we bring people closer to the brands they love.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Graphic Designer (Part time)
Closing 7 June 2018
- Bonamy Finch
- temp to perm
- £10,000 to 15,000 p/a
TWO (yes, two) Creative Designers for CampaignWORKS
Closing 8 June 2018
- £25,000 to 27,000 p/a
Want more Senior Visual Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.