Senior Visual Designer, Amazon Payments
Do you want to disrupt the financial space by creating the best in class designs for Amazon’s payments products that reach millions of customers? Do you have a desire to contribute to the design strategy and execution for a fast-growing business with significant impact on our customers?
Amazon Payment Products manages all Amazon and partner-branded payment services such as co-branded credit cards, third party credit cards and reward redemption programs. We are continuously adding new market-leading features and product innovations. Amazon is looking for strategic thinker with hands-on expertise in developing world class product and marketing experiences that delight customers.
You are a designer with experience working on real products that people use every day. You are an organized self-starter that can deal with ambiguity and are on the lookout for ways to improve the customer experience. You are an excellent collaborator and have no problem presenting–and explaining–your ideas to other designers, product managers, and company leaders. You understand the value of user testing and prototyping, and thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You are visual master at your craft, capable of designing inspiring content and campaigns that captivate audience worldwide. Above all you are passionate about solving real problems for real people through research, design, and iteration.
You will work with other members of the design and product teams to create experiences that are engaging, useful, and solution oriented. You will use market analysis, customer feedback, data analytics, and usability findings to tailor your designs to the customer in order to best solve their problems. You’ve set the standard for design solutions with your innovative design talent, command of visual principals, masterful typographic skills, and keen attention to detail.
· Work experience in advertising or marketing for a global E-commerce company, focused on multi-channel design
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, KeyNote
· Understanding of HTML, InVision Studio and After Effects
· Experience in designing and building motion graphics
· Typographic skills
· Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX design
· Extensive knowledge of visual principles and their execution in products and marketing campaigns
· Able to analyse performance data such as metric tests and research studies
· Demonstrable track record of delivering results
· Able to work in a diverse team
· Proven experience designing for consumer-focused credit and banking, fintech, insurance related products and/or industries
· Strong communication skills; ability to listen, present, and sell through empathetic storytelling
· Experience maintaining high quality creative, strong attention to detail, operating in a fast-paced, iterative environment
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization from peers to senior leadership.
· Visual narrator and tastemaker, well versed in the details that deliver in delightful customer experiences
· Scope design initiatives and manage/prioritize work items
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 23 March 2022
- London, Leeds, Manchester / Remote
- perm, from remote
Closing 23 March 2022
- Design Bridge
Senior Packaging Designer (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Closing 4 February 2022
- Marks & Spencer
- perm, remote, temp to perm
£Competitive + Benefits
Want more Senior Visual Designer, Amazon Payments jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.