Senior Video Production Manager
What the job does:
We are looking for a creative, talented and multi-skilled Senior Video Production Manager who has in-depth knowledge of the full production cycle to join Team Tilbury.
- Develop an on-going full year global video content plan, in line with the marketing strategy and working closely with key stake holders across the business.
- Responsible for the management of production schedules for video pre-production, and post production.
- Manage the day to day of the inhouse editing team, making sure timelines are met and all video projects are delivered on time from TV Commercials to all video content of the business.
- Responsible for post-production, hiring freelancers as demanded, overseeing clearcast process and through to play out.
- Effectively manage projects through use of appropriate resources and processes, involving creative development, execution and production.
- Working closely with Global Marketing and Creatives to ensure consistency throughout campaign messaging.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and freelancers to ensure good working relationships are maintained
- Manage payment and contracts of freelancers.
Who will you work with:
As part of the Production team, you will work closely with the in-house Creative Agency. The Senior Video Production Manager will report into the Head of Production.
Culture of the Team:
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Charlotte Tilbury as we revolutionise the beauty industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.
- Thrives working within a fast-paced environment and be able to continually adapt.
- Very good understanding of all technical aspect of delivery of any video, edit, grade, graphics.
- Be highly organised and pro-active with strong attention to detail to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
- Can prioritise tasks, use initiative and self-time management.
- Be reliable, passionate and willing to think limitless.
- Nimble and able to change direction easily and quickly.
- Steady pair of hands who can deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Beauty and talent experience essential.
- Experience of working in a post production company/creative agency and inhouse essential.
- Dog friendly office.
- Generous staff discount to use on all products.
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, team sales incentives and many more!
‘TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES’.
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM!
Closing 12 September 2020
Senior VFX Editor
Closing 12 September 2020
Want more Senior Video Production Manager jobs?
Want to find more Fashion Production Manager jobs, Production Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Scheduler jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.