Senior Video Producer
We're a highly ambitious, multiple award winning and fast growing video production agency. We are proud of what we have achieved and the trusted content partner of global aspirational brands including Hilton Hotels, Porsche, Aston Martin, Bentley, Triumph Motorcycles and Formula 1, to name a few. We offer a combination of film making talent and client care which we believe is unique - we produce video assets across all channels and our clients rely on us to be exceptional every time.
Our Values & Culture:
Our home is a converted barn, a warm and welcoming office environment set in the Bedfordshire countryside where we breathe fresh air as ideas come to life amongst peaceful surroundings and beautiful views. We have a team of twenty five passionate and talented film makers, plus two office dogs, to complete the crew. We go the extra mile to make sure that our team feel appreciated and valued, promoting a happy and productive working environment.
Our no fear approach allows us to challenge industry norms and to create the best influential and inspiring content. Together, we believe we can lead. Having the courage to do things differently has set us apart from our competition: our team are 100% in-house, Producers, Editors, Directors and Graphic Artists. We work as a team and achieve in a day what our competitors would struggle to achieve in a week.
The Kingdom core values are agility, value and consistency. Being in-house help us to be adaptive and reactive and quickly come to the need of our clients. Offering real value is at our core, we always aim to produce great work that achieves results. And consistency: We are trusted by leading brands to deliver exceptional every-time, this is what we have become known for and it has always given us our advantage.
This exciting opportunity would be working as one of the leading lights as part of our passionate Production Team. Our Production Team and our Creative Team work as one united force to prepare film ideas to present to clients, so we will need both your project management skills and your imagination. The Production Team then manage projects throughout development, pre production and the post production stages, ensuring that the client’s experience is to the highest possible standard. The role will include managing a selection of existing clients and enjoying regular discussions with them to identify and plan upcoming video projects. As a Senior Producer you will also take a role in mentoring the less experienced members of our team. We are a business that actively promotes personal development, so taking time to encourage others and to also learn new skills yourself is very much encouraged.
Your role will include:
- Regular discussions with our current clients to identify new opportunities.
- Liaising with clients to establish a brief and timeline for new projects.
- Working with the Creative Team to develop film ideas.
- Running the pre-production process and working with the Director throughout.
- Working the Producers and Production Executives to plan shoots.
- Working on-set with the Director and the crew to run efficient shoot days.
- Working with the Director and the Editor to bring the films to life.
- Managing client comments and changes to films with the Post Production Manager.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided to our clients.
- Managing budgets throughout projects.
- Monitoring hours and billing the client accordingly.
- Experiencing extreme joy when listening to the excited words of clients when they watch their films for the first time.
- Shaking hands with judges at award dinners when receiving trophies.
- Feeling part of a real family of passionate film makers.
- People orientated and a love of being part of a team.
- Passion for brands, brand building, effective communication strategies, film making and storytelling.
- The understanding of what makes a great brand film.
- Driven, competitive and ambitious.
- 5+ years experience working in brand communications and/or advertising.
- Experience working across a variety of different projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to drive and have your own car.
- Must live within a 60 minute commute of SG15 6XP.
- Dog lover.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Creative Pitch Producer
Closing 1 August 2021
- Kingdom Creative
- £40,000 to 50,000 per annum
Closing 29 June 2021
- Creative Recruitment
- £40,000 to 45,000 per annum
Cinematics Game Producer
Closing 15 August 2021
- perm, from remote
Want more Senior Video Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Project Manager jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Production Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.