Senior Video Editor
We are looking for a creative and talented editor who is open to working remotely and also open to the idea of travel (whenever life resumes to normal). You must be self-motivated, able to work independently and under close direction, comfortable working under tight deadlines, and flexible to work extended hours and weekends as needed. Your edits may vary day to day.
Some weeks you may be working on a long-form, observational documentary, other weeks you will be working on quick turnaround, social media edits. You must be flexible and able to adapt to a variety of editing styles (instructional, documentary, promos, snappy social content, etc.). If you have a camera operating background, you may also travel to various cities shooting interviews, observational documentaries, and run and gun style content.
Responsibilities may include:
* Media management.
* Doing your own sound mix and color grade on edits.
* Reformatting 16x9 edits for 1x1 and 9x16.
* Editing quick turnaround, daily content for social media.
* Working weekends when an edit or shoot requires it.
* Flexibility for domestic and international travel and ability to edit remotely on location.
* Willing to travel at times on short notice as we have shoots that require flexibility.
* Understanding of encoding, transcoding, aspect ratios, PAL vs. NTSC, and various frame rates.
* Ability to work within Television guidelines (QC).
* Background and experience in post-production.
* Has valid passport.
* Has edited content for social media.
* Has a sports editing background.
* Has a flexible editing style that can adapt to different briefs.
* Strong understanding of Adobe Premiere.
* Proficient in After Effects.
Desired, but not essential:
* Tennis knowledge.
* Background and experience in camera operating and 3-point lighting.
* Experience with Sony FS7 or Sony A7s.
* Drone skills.
* Motion graphics.
If Interested, Please Send The Following To With The Subject Line: Video Editor
1. Why you think you fit this position.
2. A resume.
3. A link to something you shot and edited yourself.
4. A link to your vimeo page or website.
5. A link to your camera op reel (if you have it).
Social Media Editor - Capital
Closing 17 March 2021
- Leicester Square
Junior Motion Graphic Designer
Closing 26 January 2021
Want more Senior Video Editor jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.