Senior Video Editor for ASOS
Senior Video Editor – Model Studio
Are you passionate about videography and fashion? As the Senior Videographer will be required to support & co-ordinate the Video Team with day to day duties and video projects. You will be the go to person for all team members and help the Video Team Lead ensure that all the day-to-day duties are adhered to and completed to the highest standard. You will need to be flexible and have the ability to think outside of the box and bring new ideas to the team putting them into practice with strong videography & editing skills.
What you’ll be doing..
- Supporting the video team with day to day duties and video projects
- Ensure the team are following correct protocol and processes ensuring quality and highest standard of work throughout.
- Ensure product is edited in the absolute best way possible so that the customer is able to gather as much information from the clip to encourage them to buy the product
- Supporting the Video Team Leader and Technical Lead when necessary and stepping up to cover the Video Team Leader by supporting and leading the team, assisting the Studio Manager, any video Projects, technical issues, and equipment orders
- Work with the Video Team Leader and the Technical Video Lead to schedule and deliver all Video Workshops and review ways to improve current processes.
- Training and supporting video freelance trials
- Establish yourself as the go to for new model/ street cast model queries. Work closely with Model Booking, the Styling Team/Leads to help develop street cast models in the videos
- Form relationships with all other seniors in the Studio Team ie. Senior Stylists so you have an understanding of each others challenges and can work collaboratively to ensure a smooth running of the day to day
- Ensure all team are aware of all new segments created and have a full understanding of direction needed for each one
- Work with Technical Video Lead on all Video Competitor Reviews. Review competitors, conduct reviews on processes, edits and filming
- Constantly strive to develop all areas of MW & WW video from quality to efficiency, ensuring ASOS.com remains the leader in online imagery/video
- Work closely with the photography and styling leads on developing the video creative – suggest creative visual ideas, advise on technical workflows and ensure you build a strong, communicative relationship
- Being the key communicator between Team Leader > Team on all feedback, worries, concerns, challenges
We’d love to meet someone who…
- Is proficient with industry standard camera equipment and has a strong background in video editing
- Has a detailed knowledge of Premier Pro and Mac and is able to trouble shoot technical issues including camera function, editing, file management, colour grading, exporting, final quality control and uploading to file
- Experience working in the fashion industry and understand the asos customer and creative
- Excellent understanding or previous experience of working in a studio production workflow
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment and able to problem solve and come up with innovative ideas
What’s in it for you…
• Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
• Great development programmes
• Amazing offices and great culture
• 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
• Subsidised gym and canteen
• Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
• Life insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
• And tons more
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do. Production is a team of creative professionals; working together to ensure the entire production process is run seamlessly. It’s incredibly diverse, built up of several departments ranging from Studio, Shoot Operations, Retouching, Copy Writing and Production itself. It’s a very busy, very exciting area to be a part of, requiring constant communication between the team, and all the other areas of the business.
Closing 26 February 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £350 /day
Junior Video Editor
Closing 21 February 2019
- RedSofa London
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.