Senior Video Editor, Germany
The Senior Video Editor should be able to conceptualize and create best in class content that supports our brand and business objectives. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to think strategically and translate ideas and insights into action through coherent and viable communications. They must be able to manage multiple projects and collaborate effectively with the broader team.
- Develop short form videos for retention and acquisition campaigns.
- Assemble edits and present to the creative group.
- Work alongside Creative Directors, Copywriters, Designers, Animators and Social Strategists to execute creative briefs.
- Receive and implement notes from stakeholders, dept heads and project partners.
- Quality check videos and deliverables to ensure all assets meet standards, appropriate specs and are ready for upload and archive.
- Track time daily to ensure post-production schedule is maintained.
- Troubleshoot technical issues as required or report any technical issues to IT.
- Responsible for the overall look and feel of all video assets created.
- Participate in concepting, production, and post to support the highest quality output.
- Responsible for the organization, media management and archiving for their own projects.
- Intimate knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices for each one.
- Work with Post-Producer on schedule and time allocation.
- Align with stakeholders to ensure that objectives are being met and adjust creative accordingly.
- Create best-in-class content for our diverse customer base.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Must Speak Fluent German and English.
- At least 6+ years of prior post-production experience. Agency experience is a plus.
- Expert in Adobe Premiere. Solid knowledge of After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Provide color correction, graphics and sound direction when needed.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain calm and professional in high stress situations.
- A problem solver who can troubleshoot technical and editorial issues.
- A proven track record in excellence as a short form video editor.
- Have developed their own artist style and are able to adapt that to the Peloton Brand.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to London, England.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Want more Senior Video Editor, Germany jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.