Senior User Experience Designer
The Samsung eCommerce team is looking for a high-impact and versatile Senior UX Designer to join our Customer Experience Team. The candidate must be collaborative by nature—willing to lead, execute, optimize and adjust both work product and processes—based on feedback and input from a number of stakeholders. The Customer Experience team works lock-step with Product Management and stakeholders including eCommerce Business, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing and Customer Care.
Role and Responsibilities:
You’ll have to be passionate about user experience and want to take advantage of working with highly talented team members and stakeholders who want Big Thinking. You’ll have the opportunity to transform consumer digital experiences in a fast-paced environment by striking the right balance between the transactional and the emotional—always keeping our users and their goals in mind. You will collaborate on a broad range of work from browser based web-sites to native apps and lead a multi-functional team of UX and Content Strategy/Copy.
- Requires 7+ years of cumulative industry experience in various UX Design disciplines.
- Degree is design is required (UX, Visual, Graphic and/or Interaction).
- Experience working with Product Management.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats.
- Fluency with common design software for the creation of wireframes, design mocks and prototypes including InVision and Zeppelin.
- Agility in creating digital sketches/prototypes from lo-fi to hi-fi, to help design thinking process.
- Strong communicators, who can creatively and effectively communicate ideas as a story to others with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid design experience for mobile and touch devices.
- People management experience required.
- Experience with OS frameworks, and new device categories a plus.
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate with and learn from multi-disciplinary teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
3D Artist, UI
Closing 15 November 2019
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Santa Monica
Product Designer - Future Media
Closing 19 November 2019
- New York
Want more Senior User Experience Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.