Senior User Experience Designer - Adidas
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
At adidas we're redefining our digital presence in a way that will push the future of digital and create premium experiences across all our consumer touch-points to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands. Digital Brand Commerce is driving this evolution: join us and help us shape this transformation.
As part of Digital Brand Commerce you’ll be part of the Digital Experience Design & Delivery team in adidas Amsterdam. We are a dynamic, collaborative and diverse English speaking team with a passion for sport, our consumers, and our brands. You will work in an agile, fast-paced organization to enable a premium, personalized and connected experience. Gathering insights and investigating data you will leverage existing foundations and develop new capabilities to create the new.
We’re looking for someone to inspire and engage our design team, with a strong focus on strategy and outstanding customer experience
- Create a consistent, consumer focused and premium experience across all digital platforms
- Take ownership of projects, from UX strategy to interaction design
- Analyze user insights to find the balance between user and business needs
- Develop and promote strategic design thinking
- Support the professional and personal development of fellow designers
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Deliver the following (based on project needs): information architecture, user and consumer journeys, concepts maps, flows, and sketches/wireframes/prototypes
- Both eCommerce and brand experience
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Demonstrate and share your passion for experience design
- University degree with 7+ years commercial experience
- 1+ years of experience in leading a team
- A strong portfolio demonstrating strategic thinking, problem solving and attention to detail
- Fluent English
Sound good? Apply and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at adidas around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
Check out these videos to see what it’s like to work in our offices around the world!
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
Want more Senior User Experience Designer - Adidas jobs?
Want to find more Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.