Senior User Experience Design Specialist
We help the world run better:
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
About SAP Concur:
As the world’s leading provider of integrated travel, expense, and invoice management solutions, SAP Concur is driven by a relentless pursuit to simplify and automate these everyday processes. At the heart of this is our commitment to the User Experience and we see the impact research, design and data has on improving experiences every day.
As our commitment to UX grows we are looking for a Senior UX Designer that will lead and work in partnership with all our extended global product teams to develop simple and intuitive user experiences for our customers and millions of users around the world. You will use your in depth knowledge in UX design, interaction design, and systems thinking to produce holistic end-to-end experiences to drive business results, while demonstrating a passion for strategy that focuses on user needs.
- You proactively plan and deliver on the product roadmap partnering with matrixed, geographically distributed teams across the globe through all stages of the software development lifecycle, including research, product management, and engineering.
- You influence product roadmaps and designers, advocating for ways to improve our existing products, ensuring quality experiences.
- You utilize your skills in design thinking, user research, and user-centered design to create low-to-high fidelity designs and prototypes.
- You work closely with SAP Concur’s Design Systems and Accessibility teams to ensure consistent and accessible design solutions that adhere to or expand on our current design system framework.
- You work to gain knowledge of all Concur Travel and Expense product areas to ensure thoughtful and intentional end-to-end user experiences that may extend beyond your specific product area.
- Through your practice and experience, you promote and support a culture of product and data driven design. You advocate for ways to ensure a consistent experience across our products while demonstrating an ability to work within typical software development constraints.
- You maintain an understanding of design/user experience trends and practices to help anticipate next-level needs for the team, how we work and our products.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in User Experience Design.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Psychology, Computer Science, or other equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability in designing complex experiences.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Portfolio is required for consideration. Documented outcome is a plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced software development environment with an ability to execute against aggressive timelines.
- Excellent communication skills. Team player who seeks solutions to problems and can quickly translate ambiguity to clarity and action.
- Cross-platform design experience (web and mobile).
- Familiarity with accessibility guidelines and ability to adhere to them in your deliverables.
- Experience mentoring, leading, and recruiting UX designers.
- Proficiency working with designers, product, and engineering teams across the globe.
- Experience in common industry tools such Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, or Invision.
We build breakthroughs together:
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management.
As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion:
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Content Designer (Copywriting)
Closing 4 July 2022
- perm, from remote
£Competitive + Benefits
Closing 3 July 2022
Closing 17 July 2022
- Sports Direct
Want more Senior User Experience Design Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.