Senior UX Writer
Injects empathy & creativity into the work of a multidisciplinary team of designers, product owners & engineers, ensuring customer focus through everything they do. Develops deep empathy for people, understanding their needs, aspirations and challenges . Shares knowledge & improve design methods as an active member of the Design community
We're the UK’s largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper. We’re innovating products that help transform customer journeys – making millions of people’s lives simpler and better, all over the country, every single day. There’s never been a better time to be part of change – help us reinvent the boundaries of banking, and we’ll invest in your continued development, so you can craft your future career
More about the role:
We’re looking for a talented writer to help bring our digital experiences to life! You’ll be the expert on the copy, tone and personality of apps and websites that our customers rely on every single day.
If you’re an experienced UX writer, conversation designer or content designer, you’ll fit right in. You’ll be part of our multidisciplinary design team that identifies and solves real customer problems. Your specialism will be to refine and develop our conversations with customers, get to the core of what they need, explain complex ideas simply, and focus on how we can help.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're on a journey to build the bank of the future, redefining an experience that’s integral to everyday life. This is a terrific opportunity to join us in our mission to help Britain recover, and touch the lives of more than 26 million customers.
You'll make a difference when you:
What we need from you:
So what can we offer you in return?
The opportunity to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve an exciting and fulﬁlling career, along with:
With our breadth, reach and diversity, we provide excellent opportunities for career growth and development. You'll get plenty of support, and you’ll be surrounded by people who empower you to take the initiative, build relationships and make it happen. Together we can make a positive difference to our customers, our colleagues and our communities!
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Create engaging, readable, accessible content that gives our customers great digital experiences.
- Develop genuine empathy for people, understanding their needs, aspirations and challenges.
- Take ownership as the content expert in an agile environment.
- Think strategically about how our conversations can evolve, and spot opportunities for where they link into other experiences.
- Share expertise from your specialism to help shape the overall design approach.
- Provide consistency in the way we have conversations with customers across topics and touchpoints.
- Share knowledge and improve design methods as an active member of the Design community.
- Tell stories about your work to promote good design that helps customers.
- Strong experience writing concise, balanced copy as a UX writer, conversation designer or content designer.
- Familiarity working in a complex landscape – ideally you’ll have experience in financial services.
- A collaborative mindset to work closely and quickly with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Flexibility in writing on-brand content in multiple tones of voice.
- Confidence writing for end-to-end journeys, websites, emails, letters, chatbots and online forms.
- The personal touch to influence and manage stakeholders and accommodate input from experts on product, risk, legal, and branding.
- Competitive Salaries
- A performance-related award
- Generous pension contributions, up to 15%
- 30 days’ leave, plus bank holidays
- A flexible pot (an extra 4% of base salary) to spend on benefits or take as cash
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
Closing 12 March 2022
- London / Remote
- perm, from remote
Interaction Designer - UX/UI
Closing 21 January 2022
- Department for International Trade
- London, Cardiff, Darlington, Edinburgh and Belfast
£34,425 - 44,050 (London: 38,600 - 44,050 / National: £34,
Digital Content Designer
Closing 14 March 2022
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.