Senior UX/UI Designer
At Edelman we believe in putting trust and creativity at the heart of everything we do. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach.
- We create Stories and Experiences that deepen the way people connect, communicate & behave with brands.
- We help brands serve people by creating meaningful connections with trust, purpose and imagination at its heart.
- We do this with a constant pursuit of ‘but what if?
Edelman Digital UK offers the opportunity to produce innovative work that moves world-class companies, and their communities forward. All disciplines collaborate to find the best solution while delivering each aspect to the highest standard. From products and services to imaginative storytelling, our shared vision is to create stories & experiences that drive trust, change for good and to inspire.
Digital specialists at Edelman apply craftsmanship to strategic insight, creating and bringing to life solutions and ideas that change the world. Skilled at storytelling and generating ideas, they work in an environment to develop thinking that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
The Senior UX/UI Experience Designer will apply their micro/macro, user-centric and requirements-driven thinking to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams daily.
- They can sketch out any idea quickly and articulate them in a simple and clear way.
- They take insights and research (researched, already know or provided by Strategy) and turn it into actionable information architecture, sitemaps, journeys, product flows.
- Relentless attention to detail is required to create wireframes, user interfaces and functional specifications at a fast pace for simple & highly complex solutions across a variety of platforms.
- Creating complex interactive prototypes in varying levels of fidelity is also part of the role.
- Work with team members to develop streamlined user experience processes.
- Proactively pursues opportunities to improve existing or create new strategies that address client and user objectives.
- Capable of defining consumers, processes, and ideas from an objective point of view based on research and insight, and can effectively communicate this point of view with senior management on both the agency and client sides.
- Takes personal responsibility for on-time deliverables.
- Actively educates internal groups about user experience and provides a significant contribution to the development of client relationships.
- Be an advocate on behalf of “user experience” within the agency at large.
Qualities And Characteristics:
- A portfolio of work demonstrating work experience designing simple & complex systems across multiple platforms, including mobile, touch-based interfaces, social media and content.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in experience and interaction design, and a thorough understanding of existing interaction design patterns across web, mobile, social, earned and other digital platforms.
- High end proficiency in creating final presentations for internal and client review.
- Proficiency in user-centric design processes and designing for user needs based on research, and able to demonstrate hands-on work taking user needs and translating them into an experience through a combination of techniques including: journey mapping, service blueprinting, content strategy, wireframing, user interface and prototyping.
- Proficiency with design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, and Illustrator.
- Proficiency with prototyping software such as Invision, Figma, Protopie, Principle, Framer, or similar.
- Proficiency with User testing and understanding research and strategic data.
- Understanding and experience of continuous testing and design optimisations.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Product Designer
Closing 30 September 2021
- New Look
Senior UX Researcher
Closing 21 November 2021
Senior Experience Designer
Closing 21 November 2021
- R/GA London
- London (Remote)
- perm, from remote
Want more Senior UX/UI Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.