Senior UX/UI Designer
Senior UX/UI Designer - London - £50,000 + Benefits
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Senior UX/UI Developer to join this innovative health care company based in Central London who are looking to shape the future of the industry forever!
Responsibilities as Senior UX/UI Designer:
* Work closely with stakeholders to understand business goals and requirements
* Responsible for producing UX and UI reference specifications to support the development of the platform.
* Design information architecture and interaction design solutions for complex sites (e.g. multi-brand, responsive design, email, mobile)
* Prioritise features and manage a design roadmap.
Key skills/experience for Senior UI/UX Designer
* At least 4 years' previous experience in the field.
* Great skills in Sketch + InVision or similar in Adobe Creative Suite.
* Experience designing native Android and iOS apps
* Good understanding of agile methodologies and front-end development
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
* Experience with Agile management tool (JIRA, ZenHub) is highly advantageous!
If you believe you have what it takes to fulfil this incredible role then please do apply!
UI/Product Designer (Junior-Midweight)
Closing 14 March 2019
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Want more Senior UX/UI Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.