Senior UX Researcher
Are you passionate about UX? Are you fascinated by user behaviour? Do you thrive on the challenge of delivering experiences that delight customers, fulfil their needs and beyond? Do you believe user experience should be a key driver of change in a business which delivers real value and commercial benefits? If so, then you’d be joining a team of like-minded people who share your passion and drive.
The Senior User Experience Researcher will be part of the Digital Optimisation team, a UX/CRO/analytics function, which plays an integral role within the business, constantly looking to improve the customer journey, optimise the user experience and introduce innovations onto the site. We work as part of a wider eCommerce team right across the boohoo group, working closely with our counterparts in Visual Merchandising and Trade to identify key areas for improvement and development.
- You are an expert for the Group in UX and the customer journey through each of the group’s websites.
- Guide and advise the brand teams by creating wireframes and visualisations of improved UX and design functionality. Ensuring that the user experience is maintained and preferably enhanced.
- You will work closely with, and support, the digital analytics and UX manager on content strategy, content design and wider UX strategy.
- Management of UX Executives within the team.
- Present flows, storyboards and/or wireframes to communicate concepts and ideas effectively (including interactions and design concepts). Taking a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Successfully project manage your own work queue and optimisation roadmaps, balancing multiple projects and deadlines and always keeping stakeholders informed.
- Share design experience and expertise with other colleagues on the UX team as and when opportunities arise.
- Create competitor activity monitoring for key user journeys along with building general awareness of best in class user experience.
- Build and source research that can be shared across the Group to benefit each websites performance.
- Work with internal teams and brand teams to analyse and improve the performance of key user journeys.
- Work with business units to create multivariate and A/B testing plans. Use the results to improve the relevant metrics.
- Keep up to date with developments and latest thinking regarding UX and design. Share and use this knowledge to keep developing all group websites to stay ahead of our competitors.
What we look for:
- Experience in a UX or Visual Design background
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of web accessibility
- Excellent understanding of multivariate or A/B testing using tools such as VWO, Optimize, Monetate.
- Top level understanding of statistics and their application to AB testing.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design
- Ability to carry out user research to reveal usability issues hindering the customer journey
- Ability to produce visual aids such as wireframes and prototypes to propose and demonstrate UX improvements using tools such as XD
- Ability to learn quickly and to respond positively to a rapidly changing work area
- Experience using Google Analytics, Hotjar, Content Square
- Keeps up-to-date with digital market place and competitors
- Excellent communicator
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- SAYE share buying options
- 40% discount on all boohoo group stock
- Subsidised restaurant
- The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement and growth!
Other jobs you may be interested in
UX Designer (mid-weight)
Closing 14 December 2021
- £Competitive plus benefits
Closing 24 October 2021
- TUI Group
Closing 14 December 2021
- TUI Group
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.