Senior UX Researcher - Slido
Become a part of our team that is responsible for fueling the know-how behind the future of Slido. We’re looking for a User Researcher, who will work closely with our product teams in communicating customer insights and building the user experience millions of people worldwide love.
You will be working on a product that has transformed how event organizers and company leaders engage with their audiences around the world. A deep passion for customers to deliver amazing experience and value for our users is essential.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers and designers in defining our product strategy
- Define, and conduct exploratory user research aiming at understanding our customers and our competitor landscape
- Directly influence the way our products evolve by digging deeper into customer use cases, market insights, stories and artifacts
- Analyse data to understand and document customer journeys and processes
Build upon our user research practices and methodologies with the goal of being a world-class user research team
- Previous experience in user research, with a passion for exploratory qualitative research to identify needs, problems or opportunities
- You love finding what makes people ‘tick’ by analysing their behaviours, actions and motivation
- You are comfortable with owning a user research strategy including collection and analysis of both qualitative and quantitative components
- You have no issue synthesising quantitative with qualitative data into understandable and actionable insights
- A strong communicator and you have previously partnered with the product and technical teams
- You are an advocate of a data-enabled, user-centred product development
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology or Human-Computer Interaction is a plus!
Why join us:
- We are a team of 170+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team that is building a world-class product
- We are fans of the Lean Startup methodology, we love Trello, Jira, Slack
- We have a strong culture of Freedom & Responsibility
- We support remote work
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
Other jobs you may be interested in
UX Designer (mid-weight)
Closing 14 December 2021
- £Competitive plus benefits
Closing 24 October 2021
- TUI Group
Senior UX Designer
Closing 14 December 2021
Want more Senior UX Researcher - Slido jobs?
Want to find more User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.