Senior UX Researcher, International
Peloton is seeking a Sr. UX Researcher to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our digital presence and ecommerce store in the international markets.
This Sr. UX Researcher will work directly with the Product Managers, Product Designers, Developers and Data Analyst on the Acquisition and Membership teams to better understand how users are interacting with Peloton products through qualitative/quantitative research and to inform and evaluate new features and experiences developed by the web acquisition and membership teams.
They will be a remote member of the NYC based Product Design and Research Organization but work directly with the Revenue, Digital, Brand, Creative and Acquisition stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Evolve Peloton’s existing user-experience research infrastructure to ensure conducting virtual, field, and in-office user testing is seamless, efficient, and easy to analyze and report on.
- Source participants for user research and testing and handle logistics and schedules around live testing.
- Conduct user testing on flat-designs, prototypes, beta, and finished products and features.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research using a range of tools and moderated and unmoderated approaches (e.g. interviews, ethnography, card sorting, surveys) to answer Product and UX questions and produce new insights.
- Help to formulate research documentation to better understand Peloton-specific user behavior.
- Monitor member social and support channels for feedback trends to identify as high impact opportunities for further learning. Consolidate, quantify, and report on the results of any user testing, interviewing, etc. in a concise way to clearly communicate recommendations on product and feature direction.
- During feature definition, work with Product Managers and Product Designer to identify decision points that may benefit from testing, and define timeline, scope, and methodology for potential testing.
- Regularly conduct user research and testing on existing Peloton acquisition products, to identify pain points and ensure that the current experience is constantly improving.
- Document and track learnings gathered through testing and research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects.
- 5+ years of UX Research experience (or similar relevant experience).
- Can provide work samples focused on UX Research.
- Experience writing and conducting user interviews.
- Experience designing and conducting user testing of web experiences.
- Experience with remote and in-person user testing methodologies.
- Experience in reporting on user testing results in a concise and actionable way.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills.
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously.
- Constant attention to detail.
- Experience building flat prototype with Invision.
- Can distill relevant information from a heap of data around product usage.
As a Bonus:
- Experience analysing consumer web products.
- Experience working in an agile scrum team.
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany.
Want more Senior UX Researcher, International jobs?
Want to find more User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.