Senior UX Manager
As the Senior UX Manager, you will have responsibility for increasing positive customer experience’s online, whilst supporting the development and ongoing management of specific customer journeys online.
You will be obsessed about the customer and optimising their journeys. You will help shape the testing, optimisation and development strategy by leading the UX team to optimise Halfords. This is a highly collaborative role working with the wider teams within the business.
The Senior UX Manager will champion the quality of the user’s experience of a digital product, and does so by acting as a point of convergence between visual design, content strategy and technical design.
- Lead the UX team and be the advocate for key features and functions that address the business objectives while meeting the customer needs.
- Be the expert in your key area, supporting other areas of the business in their understanding of it – how to sell it, how to support it, and maintaining communication between teams.
- Lead the processes around user research, concept testing, and usability testing; conduct competitive audits and market research - and convert findings into design decisions.
- Lead rapid iterative “discovery” streams (using various prototyping tools and significant usability testing) in an attempt to validate ideas quickly and minimize engineering effort.
- Immerse yourself in insights, competitor analysis , user research and qualitive and quantitive data to inform new ideas and optimisation.
- Work closely with digital delivery teams, business analysts, developers, and adjoining teams in head office.
- Lead and support for UI designers to development.
- Validate design through usability testing.
- Work with senior management to prioritise features and functionality against key business objectives.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Have experience with A/B & MVT testing.
- Strong leadership skills enhanced with motivational qualities, and communicational skills.
- Hard working, resourceful, and flexible.
- Able to inspire and influence teams and senior management alike.
- Good delegation and coaching skills – highly comfortable in empowering individuals and development teams.
- Act quickly and decisively using good judgement in making decisions and performing actions.
The role is based in the Spoke Office in London, however being based in Redditch Office in Worcestershire is negotiable as long as travel to London is workable.
Technical Author / Content Designer
Closing 5 August 2020
Closing 5 August 2020
- ASOS plc
Want more Senior UX Manager jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, Customer Experience Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.