Senior UX Designer
Help us shape everything that’s next.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to join Manyone in London.
[Please note: due to current restrictions, the position will be fully remote until further notice]
At Manyone, we’re building a hybrid strategic design consultancy, where we apply the principles of design to innovation through a cross-disciplinary merging of creativity, business strategy, and technological transformation.
To help us grow, we’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to strengthen our team and our ability to deliver products, designs and meaningful strategic solutions to our clients.
Being a Senior User Experience Designer:
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you have at least 7+ years of experience and you’ll be working across digital products and services for our clients. But your work won’t only be digital. Although most of our projects have a digital or technological component to them, you'll also work across other products and services. You’ll be researching and analysing data with a view to translating it into actionable insights that set the strategic direction for our projects.
You’re someone who is comfortable when speaking to new and established clients on a professional level: from being part of discussing new projects to facilitating workshops, communicating insights on user journeys, ‘getting your hands dirty’ building functional prototypes, visualising service experiences, and beyond.
In short, you’ll be using your creativity and expertise to solve complex problems and to create meaningful concepts for a fast-paced, changing world.
You’ll work with some of the best people in the business, and you’ll always have solid back-up from all of the other Manyones. We take good care of each other, and you’ll get to play with the most helpful and coolest new friends from all around the world. So we hope you also like to have fun.
- You will be part of an exciting journey in building a global hybrid strategic design consultancy and a new office in London.
- You are a team player and like to work interdisciplinary with your colleagues.
- You have and show a good sense of visual design and creative skills.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles in-depth experience with information architecture, user experience, usability and content strategy.
- Experience with and passion for user-centered design methods in research and solution development.
- You take into account business requirements and best practice design methods.
- Customer-oriented attitude, team spirit and communication skills.
- In addition to an analytical thinking, you bring joy in dealing with people and their needs.
- You keep abreast with latest industry developments, technical innovation and digital best practise that deliver ground breaking and future proof concepts.
- Fluent use of tools like Axure, Sketch, Adobe CC, Figma or Principle.
- You can solve complex problems and create meaningful concepts for a fast-paced, changing world.
- You can conceive and create innovative, user-centered strategies and digital service experiences that connect people and businesses with measurable impact and a clear focus on the user.
- You can generate transformational value through design by looking at the whole service to unearth market, people and technology insights to either improve existing services or envision new service propositions for global organisations to start ups.
- You utilise UX and Service Design methodologies to gain a deep understanding of people’s desires, business goals and service performance to unearth unmet needs and innovation opportunities.
- You are experienced in conducting research and design tasks such as experience assessments, user research, user testing, persona and customer journey mapping, business process mapping, trend, market and technology driven secondary research, and planning and facilitation of co-creative workshops.
- You can transform opportunities into experience visions, roadmaps, scenarios, UX prototypes, digital UX products, service blueprints and qualitative business model inputs.
- You co-design and co-facilitate workshops with users, customers, colleagues and external experts and you love presenting your solutions to clients.
- You actively develop our UX skills and contribute to internal skill improvement.
- You have strong communication, written and negotiation skills, capable to present and sell in experience processes and solutions internally and externally, from supporting pitches to project presentations.
Your experience ranges from user-focused processes and strategic service concepts to building concrete solutions for digital products and services. You know how to challenge clients and structure complex concepts because you have worked in the field of user experience design for several years. You have a good understanding and some experience in service design and related methodologies. You preferably already have experience from inside a consultancy and also from collaborating with other design disciplines in creating state of the art products and services.
Our organisational model emphasises adaptiveness when setting the right team for a project. So we’re also looking for a person that easily adapts to working in dynamic and changing teams on a project to project basis.
Being a Manyone:
- You love to be part of an exciting journey in building a global hybrid strategic design consultancy.
- You find it intriguing to work on international projects for major global brands and also love to travel and work with clients and our other global teams in one of our international studios.
- You love to be proactive and share your thoughts with clients and especially with your colleagues.
- You thrive in an environment with lots of opportunities and ideas and find inspiration in catching and improving these ideas.
Womenswear Softs Designer
Closing 22 March 2021
- Urban Outfitters
Closing 24 March 2021
- SVC Labs Ltd
- ££25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.