Senior UX Designer
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
The Product Design team are responsible for the on-screen design and definition of many Sky products, including Sky Q and Sky+, our pioneering, award winning connected TV Set-top-boxes, and the effortless and engaging Sky Go and Sky Kids phone and tablet apps.
Join as a Senior Product Designer (UX) and you’ll be part of a brilliant, dynamic team that makes sure our technology delivers the best cross-platform experience for our customers.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Frame problems and opportunities in the context of their impact on products.
– Rapidly produce multiple concepts knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
– Let users lead the way. Our users inform where we are going. Our teams focus on listening to users, and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions.
– Maintain an in-depth knowledge of design, technology and business changes in the industry.
– Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate design solutions to different stakeholders and different levels.
– Experience of working across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches, from initial concept to shipping a product.
– Experience designing products across multiple platforms or at least the aptitude to think through the entire user experience, not just a single digital touchpoint.
– Great sketching, whiteboarding and wireframing skills.
– Expertise in prototyping, user testing and iterating on designs.
– Extensive experience in interaction design, information architecture and a great understanding of UCD/HCI fundamentals.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about.
Closing 8 October 2019
- Hargreaves Lansdown
Closing 12 October 2019
Want more Senior UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.