Senior UX Designer for Digitas
A great opportunity to join a global agency with human focused design at the heart of everything we do. As part of the wider Creative team, the UX team at Digitas provides essential expertise to accounts, projects, clients and colleagues across the agency, ensuring we always deliver amazing customer experiences with real business value.
The Senior UX Architect/Designer will play an essential role in the creation of useful, interesting and functional digital experiences across multiple channels that inspire users and exceed client objectives. Owning and developing a range of projects from initial briefing to research and development, to delivery of the final product. Taking a leading role as part of multi-disciplinary teams, including Creatives, Strategists, Designers and Technologists, communicating UX strategy and helping to create, support and develop new experiences.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in clearly communicating UX strategy across the agency, to the client services, development and design teams. The role will span the entire breadth of UX from IA to experience design and strategy, with the successful candidate able to grow the role within the team and the wider agency.
- Working with the Creative teams to ensure the design work exceeds client expectations
- Collaborating closely with Client Services, Project Managers and Developers to ensure projects run smoothly and on budget and that deliverables meet client expectations
- helping to guide and mentor a team of UX and UI designers on a day to day basis on a range of projects
- Working with UX Director to identify the best UX design techniques for the job e.g written documentation, sketches, wireframes or prototypes
- Keeping an eye on what’s good and seeking out excellent user experiences, bringing learnings to Digitas products
- Supporting the UX department lead with resourcing and the management of large projects
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years + commercial experience as a UX Architect/Designer and the ability to demonstrate the right skills
- A thorough understanding of the importance of strategic, evidence-based, user-centred UX design
- An excellent knowledge of UX tools, techniques and methodologies, knowing what techniques to apply and when
- Ability to review and audit digital application to identify areas of improvement, with accompanying write-ups and recommendations
- A passion for user experience and digital design and up to date with latest and emerging industry trends.
- A good understanding of the concept of scope and the ability to adapt to change
- A portfolio of work that shows UX design experience with proven user experiences that work
- Experience setting up usability tests and writing up results with associated recommendations including wireframes and IA
- Experience of user research, both qualitative and quantitative, setting up and evaluating surveys and interviews, working within agency and with outside research functions is also required Excellent presentation skills and confident working directly with clients
- Ability to set out a user experience strategy to guide a digital campaign or website
Designer for Scholastic
Closing 16 March 2019
- Scholastic Publishing
UX Designer for Wiser
Closing 19 March 2019
Want more Senior UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.