Senior UX Designer - Sizmek by Amazon
Sizmek by Amazon is looking for a Senior UX Designer with the talent and passion to translate complex problems into engaging and intuitive experiences for customers! You have strong conceptual thinking skills and empathize and understand user needs, motivations, and behaviors and you can translate these insights into product features. You are comfortable ingesting complex workflow requirements into intuitive flows that meet product specifications while producing the best experience for a variety of user types/roles. You excel at collaboration but can also lead the design of a project on your own.
What you will do:
· Participate and contribute to UX activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development.
· Work closely with your UX teammates on overall design strategy and process.
· Partner closely with Product and Engineering teams to translate business and users’ goals into actionable wireframes, prototypes, specs, and other like collateral.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to brainstorm workflow features and functionalities that enhance our user experiences.
· Conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual/mental modelling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
· Work closely with engineering teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented—and be ready to compromise smartly on designs when needed.
What you will need:
· Significant experience as a key member of a UX Design team participating in the development life cycle of successfully launched product.
· Experience with large workflows and desktop applications. A plus if you have worked with SaaS.
· Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM/Lean-UX environment with rapid validation and iteration cycles.
· A good understanding of front-end technologies including frameworks, css, and visualization libraries.
· Comfortable presenting creative concepts, and working in a highly collaborative, deadline-driven work environment.
· An online portfolio --or one that can be shared electronically.
· Proficiency in design software (e.g. Sketch, Axure, Cacoo, XD, etc.).
· Experience working with a globally distributed team.
· AdTech or FinTech experience.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Visual User Interface Designer
Closing 15 August 2020
UX Design SME- 14 Month FTC
Closing 22 September 2020
- Sky UK
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more Senior UX Designer - Sizmek by Amazon jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.