Senior UI Designer
We’re on the lookout for a Senior UI Designer who is a collaborator with experience of working with UX and UI designers, developers and product owners to build inspiring digital experiences.
As a Senior UI in our growing Ecommerce team, you will have the opportunity to work within one of our Agile teams, delivering high quality interface design that inspires and engages our customers, and supports our market-leading brand. Ideally, you’ll have a passion for travel and a strong portfolio of responsive web design.
What you will be doing:
As the Senior UI Designer in one of our many Agile development teams, you’ll be responsible for delivering inspiring and commercially effective interface designs, consistent with our evolving style guide.
You’ll be constantly collaborating – with your Agile team of colleagues and as part of the wider design community at TUI, to deliver content in a compelling way. You’ll be working most closely with your UX Design colleague, to ensure a user-centric approach and use your skills to make sure form and function marry together to support a great, evidence-based user experience.
You’ll be able to work with guidelines in place, but also innovate to improve how we deliver content and services to our customers, across mobile, web and responsive platforms in our fast-paced environment.
You will be an innovative and technically adept user interface designer who will help push our digital platforms to the next level. Ideally you will have previous experience of working in an agile team, and be a great collaborator with peers and other disciplines.
What we are looking for:
• A real team player who will work closely with the UI Design team, Web Product owners and UX designers to support the development of cutting-edge and breakthrough creative ideas across digital channels.
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of responsive UI design.
• Hands on experience of delivering prototypes, visual and interaction design in a user-centric design process.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe creative suite and ability to stay up to date with latest technologies.
• A professional knowledge of HTML, CSS, AJAX & jQuery.
• Experience creating & following brand guidelines.
• Ability to conduct visual research.
• A confident presenter able to influence others and articulate their design decisions when required.
• Ability to think independently and communicate ideas and visual concepts in a clear and coherent manner.
• An organised self-starter who will proactively drive their programme of work, sometimes working across multiple product teams at any one time.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Someone who keeps up to date with the latest UI design and usability trends and techniques.
Working within TUI group:
Be Yourself… Be Unique! TUI’s more than a brand, it’s who we are. Trusted – Unique – Inspiring.
We’re the leading tourism business with diverse customers and over 67,000 employees. Together, we embrace different continents and cultures. We believe travel broadens the mind. Just like our customers, we’re on a journey, of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives. Inclusion is fundamental to everything that we achieve and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
The TUI Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies. TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
Join us now and you can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply:
Apply online , we just need a few details including your CV.
Freelance Junior Designer #Creative #Agency needed ASAP
Closing 31 October 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £90 to 120 /day
Closing 15 November 2019
Want more Senior UI Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.