Senior UI Designer - World renowned agency
A Senior UI Designer is required for a world renowned marketing agency based in a desirable Central London location. £50-60k + incredible benefits package.
This is a one way ticket straight to the top for the right candidate. They are looking for someone that can manage projects from start to finish and take complete ownership of the process. You will be a perfectionist who is meticulous with the finer details and will settle for nothing less than the best. You will need a minimum of 3-4 year’s experience from Digital Agencies to be considered.
You will support the design team in creating assets for cross discipline creative including, desktop, rich media, mobile, wearable technology, outdoor installations, billboards and retail experiences.
- 3-4 Years proven work experience as a UI Designer in a digital agency.
- A Strong portfolio of key projects delivered, calling out your role on the project, deliverables, responsibilities and successes achieved.
- High proficiency in Sketch and Adobe creative suite.
- Experience working with design patterns, systems and component libraries.
- Worked within collaborative, cross-functional teams to deliver multiple, successful projects.
- Positive and open attitude to new technologies and the latest trends in user interface design.
- Possess an excellent working knowledge of creative processes and techniques.
- Excellent typography and layout skills, with meticulous attention to details.
If you have what it takes to take the next step up in your creative journey. Get in touch to discuss a more detailed job spec and info about the client. Don’t delay, this role needs to be filled urgently.
Closing 4 January 2020
- IBM Design
Assistant Designer - Boyswear (4 months)
Closing 7 January 2020
Want more Senior UI Designer - World renowned agency jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Project Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.