Senior UI Designer - John Lewis
Duties & Responsibilities
The Online team at John Lewis is at the centre of new and exciting development for our brand and customers. We are using technology to innovate across our business and customer touch points inclusive of web, apps, store and customer services. We are rapidly growing our teams and are always looking for fresh digital talent to help us move forward.
The role would suit someone with highly creative skills, energy and experience. Someone who thrives on working in a collaborative fast moving team, delivering high-quality customer experience. Alongside UX colleagues, they would be responsible for the visual and interactive design using best practise principles. They would also be responsible for ensuring the team deliver to the high-quality standards of our John Lewis brand.
In return for your hard work, you'll benefit from our market-beating range of Partner benefits, including:
- An annual Partner bonus
- Partnership discount card (John Lewis and Waitrose)
- Access to our 5 privately-owned hotels
- Up to £250 towards a non-working related learning activity of your choice
- Up to £60 per year towards the cost of concert or theatre tickets
- Free access to many UK Heritage sites
...and much much more! Please visit for full details.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
- Strong design background in responsive web and apps with retail experience
- Strong responsive design and accessibility experience
- Expert with Sketch, image editing software and rapid prototyping
- Experience with Agile delivery team environments, process and ceremonies
Required desirable experience skills and qualifications
- Strong portfolio of work
- A good understanding of UX principles and practises
- A good understanding of design for performance
- A good understanding of HTML, CSS & js
- A general awareness of front-end technologies
We sometimes have to close our advertisements early due to a large response. Please fully complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
Junior-Midweight In-House Brand Designer
Closing 21 July 2018
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Closing 21 July 2018
- £28,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Senior UI Designer - John Lewis jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.