Senior Technical Artist
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Senior Technical Artist to join our incredible Southam studio close to Leamington Spa, and act as the key conduit between our talented artists and programmers on one of our prestigious BAFTA-nominated titles.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best, as well as some of its future stars, you will be given a great balance of scope and support to create fantastic visuals by enabling our artistic and technical teams.
At Codemasters we are known for creating some of the most cutting-edge and visceral game experiences and central to this success is the technical art capability of the studio. This is your chance to join an illustrious peer group of like-minded professionals.
You will work under the direction of the Tech Art Director and other key stakeholders to support art pipelines, workflows and optimisation processes to deliver streamlined production and jaw-dropping visual quality. You will also take shared responsible for improving art pipelines and workflows for cutting-edge console games and creating tools to support the art team.
- Be the conduit between the programming and art disciplines, translating the needs of the art team into practical, programmable solutions.
- Assist in defining our content pipelines, budgets and optimisation processes, for streamlined production and jaw-dropping visual quality.
- Use script-level programming to create tools for the art team.
- Spot, log and track anomalies and blockers through to removal, identifying & implementing solutions.
- Support the Technical Art Director by providing guidance on technical implementation across all art disciplines.
- Bring new techniques into the studio and recommend training requirements.
In return we provide:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Annual bonus structure.
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- Free company minibus from Leamington spa to work.
- Free on-site gym.
- Large on-site free car park.
- Free fruit and coffee.
- On site subsidised catering.
- Our own pub!
We are recruiting for a diverse team and continue to develop our culture of growth and inclusion. We welcome applications form people in all walks of life including but not limited to more women in the studio; gender identification diversity; neuro-diversity; all ranges of physical abilities; cultural variety and ethnicity to name just a few.
If you are someone that is passionate about making incredible games and have the ability to inspire others to achieve higher frame rates and higher fidelity visuals then we want to hear from you!
Senior Technical Artist (Rigger)
Closing 4 August 2020
Technical Artist (Rigger)
Closing 4 August 2020
Want more Senior Technical Artist jobs?
Want to find more 2D Artist jobs, 3D Artist jobs, Artist jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Digital Technical Manager jobs, Gaming Artist jobs, Technical Manager jobs, Animation Artist jobs, VFX Artist jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Make-up Artist jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Technical Operator jobs, Texture Artist/Texture Painter jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.