Senior Specialist, Motion Graphics
Role Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Develops, designs and translates concepts and brand guidelines into effective visual designs / artwork for individual communication tactics and integrated marketing campaigns across a range of both print and digital tactics and / or translates concepts into visually arresting and effective style frames and storyboards for animated video content, aligned to content and brand strategy;
- Collaborates with Creative Project Managers, Content Strategists, Creative Leads and/or stakeholders, to work on several projects at a time and be involved in all phases of creative development;
- Contributes to and/or leads idea-generating sessions for artwork / graphic / motion projects; Plans and executes selected art / design / motion projects in collaboration with a wider creative team (e.g. Design Manager, Creative Director, Creative Project Managers, Writers, additional Art Directors, and production artists);
- Delivers new business projects and/or specific creative assignments (such as templates and assets for brand development, toolkits for design systems or motion assets for brand development); Creates and delivers industry-leading, campaigns/projects that are on brand and aligned with content and brand strategy;
- May collaborate with Video and Studio Production team to ensure video productions are supported and enhanced with appropriate branded motion graphics.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent and/or relevant professional qualification;
- Significant graphic / motion design experience with portfolio that demonstrates exceptional creative thinking and execution.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 1 April 2023
- perm, remote
Lead Animator - Cinematics
Closing 3 April 2023
- Studio Gobo Limited
Senior Social Editor - Instagram and TikTok
Closing 5 April 2023
- LADbible Group
- London, Manchester, Hybrid Remote
- perm, remote
Want more Senior Specialist, Motion Graphics jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.