Senior Social Media Planner FTC
Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
As part of the Global Social & Editorial Team, you’ll be a key player in the animation of the brand presence on various social channels, for our customers in all territories. The team works across multiple projects but with a primary focus on the long-tail benefit of brand growth through excellent, engaging social content.
You’ll take the lead on our social channel strategy, working with the Social & Editorial Lead to develop long-tail (i.e. 6-monthly) focuses as well as weekly and daily changes to the output we create.
You will understand how to develop a strategic channel strategy based on channel best-practice and long lead tech developments i.e. Social e-commerce. You’ll be the point of contact for the data and analytics experts who are embedded in the team and will use this data to inform the overall channel approach as it changes on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
You will also have an advanced understanding of the role of paid social in the digital mix and have experience managing paid social campaigns.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- The day to day contact for our paid social agency, Byte: Weekly status meeting, management of retained hours usage and prioritization of projects.
- Be able to be reactive to trade activity that requires paid media support – ability to manage in house or via agency.
- Support Social and Editorial Lead and the Head of Performance Marketing with content co-ordination across paid and performance channels.
- Being responsive to ongoing channel and audience updates by using the data and insight within the business to ensure the social media managers amend their content plans.
- Building, maintaining and communicating the ASOS social media playbook.
- Support the Social and Content Managers by providing budget and project management support, in order for them to develop brilliant digital content.
- Manage deliverables from planned/ advised trade marketing activity within our channel plans. This includes content productions, comms planning and potentially supporting with paid social.
- Support the Social and Editorial Lead with their relationships across our platforms and partners helping to manage the roadmap of any activity planned in the joint business plans from Byte, Google and Facebook.
- Work with social analytics to provide context to reporting within reports including campaign moments and weekly/monthly channel report.
- Support the Senior Global Content Manager with the co-ordination of paid social copy.
- Be a constant champion for social media in the business, with one eye on what our competitors are doing.
Social Media Assistant
Closing 28 December 2020
- Sweaty Betty
- competitive plus benefits
Design & Planning Executive
Closing 4 January 2020
- Taylor Wimpey
Want more Senior Social Media Planner FTC jobs?
Want to find more Masterplanner jobs, Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Planner jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.