Senior Social Media Executive - Ted BakerThis job listing has expired
TED’s guide to what Ted’s Senior Social Media Executive does round here….
The role of Senior Social Media Executive is one that will help determine the standing of the Ted Baker brand across all of its digital and social channels globally. It is a necessity that the visual content, tone of voice and handwriting for the brand are evident at every turn and this will be a key feature of the role. The development of a fully consistent asset creation and editorial approach for the brand is key. Ted has a clear story to tell and this is the major building block for all of the creative work that is needed to bring its various digital properties to life. Reporting to the Social Media Manager but with the ear of Ted himself, the role is of growing importance and influence.
Ability to think bigly for the smallest of things is a must as well as a broad approach to the most open of briefs. Copy and visual effectiveness and engagement are more appreciated than awards and pats on the back.
You will have dynamism, you will possess your own leadership qualities and a never say die attitude that is in tune with Ted himself. Helping to develop junior members of the team and to evaluate where resource is required is a key part of the role. Collaboration with the other creative teams is a must and will be positively applauded. You will have experience with content strategy, paid social and will be as comfortable working reactively as you are putting a plan together. A commercial mind allied to a creative flair that will give Ted Baker brand support a distinctive and outstanding place in the industry.
Tools of the Trade…..
· Experience in the creative, social media or retail industry
· A professional qualification ie: national diploma, HND, or degree in an area of design or another relevant field
· Proven ability to manage creative projects from concept to delivery
· Expert understanding of content and social media as a part of overall brand communications
· Ability to produce exceptional creative copy work within tight time parameters.
· Dynamism and ambition · Visible leadership qualities. Doing not saying.
· Creative thinking to enhance any brand requirements (outside the box.....)
· Excellent communication and people skills. Ability to maintain team morale, as well as being a strong and diplomatic team player
· Cool head under fire as the projects will come thick and fast.
To apply, please send your CV directly by clicking apply
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Project Manager for Burgopak
Closing 24 February 2018
- Burgopak LTD
- perm, temp, temp to perm, part time
- Dependant on Experience
Midweight Digital Designer for Wunderman
Closing 19 February 2018
Want more Senior Social Media Executive - Ted Baker jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.