Senior Retoucher - MAT COVER
We are hiring a Senior Retoucher within our in-house Studio team. This team is responsible for creating all Marketing and E-com content.
We are looking for an experienced Retoucher, preferably from a retail/fashion background. We offer broad-spectrum creative and e-com briefs for internal, seasonal and reactive campaigns and also branded campaigns for brands such as Nike, Adidas, North Face, Converse, Jordan and many more.
We are the only UK retailer with the ability to create and produce content for global mega-brands in-house, and we do so at an industry-leading level.
You will be located out of our purpose-built content creation studio based at The Sharp Project, with some level of flexible working location permitted. You will be reporting directly to the Studio Manager.
The role includes:
- Ensuring that deadlines are met in full by the wider retouch team
- Ensure daily e-com targets are communicated
- QC all e-com and social work
- Maintaining healthy communication with key stakeholders
- Delegate workloads for social and e-com retouching work
- Feedback weekly on the progress of the retouching team
- Communicate on asset management
- Resolve mid and long term roadblocks
- Work with key stakeholders on resource allocation
- Develop & review working processes, and theorise improvements—present findings to key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- Impeccable photoshop knowledge (software and technique)
- Experience in retail fashion retouching
- Experience in the delegation of workloads
- Experience in team management
- Brilliant communication ability
- Ability to problem-solve
Other jobs you may be interested in
Motion Graphics, Digital & Video Editor
Closing 14 December 2021
- John Brown Media (part of the dentsu network)
- £25,000 to 40,000 per annum
Closing 26 October 2021
- Hemel Hempstead
Closing 30 November 2021
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.