Senior Researcher, EMEA Recruiting
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Just be prepared to dream big.
Teamwork is important at Apple, and every day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function.
You will join the EMEA Corporate Recruiting team which supports all of Apple’s non-R&D functions across the region (25+ countries). Reporting to the Head of Sourcing & Research, the position is responsible for identifying and engaging world-class candidates for Apple across EMEA. You will craft effective sourcing strategies, build positive relationships with potential candidates, providing high levels of customer service and securing talent in a growing and competitive market.
- - Experience of sourcing and candidate generation within an executive search firm, recruitment agency and/or in-house recruitment function desirable
- - Experience of multiple sourcing channels, including CV database mining, Boolean search techniques, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media platforms, referral generation
- - Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and CRMs a plus
- - Working within a complex, multi-national organisation is a benefit and multiple country search experience is advantageous
- - Customer focus - driven to deliver above and beyond expectations of internal partners (Recruiters and the business). The ideal candidate will have superb communication skills
- - Business insight - a desire to understand the many facets of Apple’s business and utilise appropriate sourcing strategies for each area
- - Ability to form relationships and work as part of a team - to be guardian of the candidate experience; building appropriate rapport with candidates and internal partners alike.
- - Problem solving - able to bring creative solutions to challenging search assignments
- - Prioritisation - able to prioritise amongst multiple projects and coordinate workload within a fast paced environment
- - Drive for results - driven to deliver top quality results within a sometimes ambiguous and evolving environment
- - Attention to detail - ability to sift large amounts of information, quickly identify salient points, and provide relevant insights
This role is pivotal to our future recruiting success, enabling us to build effective talent pools of candidates for key roles and provide competitor intelligence to our EMEA business. With experience in the tools and techniques of talent research, this position is at the coalface of our recruiting efforts, representing Apple in conversation with top talent. Our world leading recruitment function is part of an environment and culture that embraces creativity and innovation. The role will provide exposure to a variety of Apple’s teams and functions and partner on roles of all levels of experienced hire. You will work on numerous projects concurrently.
YOU WILL: - Research and build talent pipelines for current and future roles, supporting the Recruitment team and Apple leadership in hiring the best talent for Apple.
This includes: - Reviewing and evaluating candidate applications and/or proactively sourced resumes against required experience, education, and skills. - Creation of detailed research documents based on both comprehensive desk and telephone research.
- Reporting on research findings and maintaining candidate database.
- Approaching potential candidates; gauging interest and suitability for specific positions
- In collaboration with the Recruitment leadership team, be instrumental in crafting and executing the research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping, market research and competitor analysis.
- Be at the forefront of utilising technology to execute the latest sourcing techniques and methods.
Education & Experience:
Educated to degree level preferred but not compulsory Proficiency in other EMEA languages would be very beneficial
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- This job description gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.