Senior Project Manager
How would you like to work for one of the world’s most recognised brands, delivering ambitious, creative B2B campaigns which drive awareness and demand? With big budgets, multidisciplinary activity, and an incredibly talented, high performing team, this is an opportunity to produce the best work of your career.
Our global client serves over 1 million customers across multiple industries, from renewables through to construction, logistics, manufacturing, and aviation. It is at the forefront of shaping smarter, more sustainable energy, industry, and transport systems around the world.
If you want to work in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, with a super-smart, close-knit team, please get in touch.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to play an integral role on one of the agency’s biggest global clients.
The work for is sophisticated, frequently involving many different clients, large Edelman teams and close integration across planning, creative, digital, data and intelligence. We have numerous budgets and scopes and need an experienced Senior Project Manager to help us manage and coordinate activity.
You will be part of the senior team, working closely with client handlers to scope programmes; develop and manage budgets; analyse how we are running programmes and help us to make smarter decisions about how we utilise our talent. You will be actively involved in decisions about resourcing, hiring and team development, examining our programmes and helping shape the team for the future.
Ultimately, you will also be client-facing, acting as the focal point for financial tracking and analysis. You are likely to work closely with the client’s procurement and finance teams to ensure we apply best practice.
The team at Edelman is large with nearly 40 team members ranging from Assistant Account Executives to our Head of Business Marketing.
This is a challenging role in a fast-paced agency environment. Here’s what needs to be covered:
Resourcing and financials:
- Resource management, team set-up, identifying capacity/ the need for new hires.
- Owning the Statement of Work & keeping a sharp eye on potential scope creep.
- Maintaining the key documents in line with the company’s vision to streamline Project.
- Management including (but not limited to) tracking time against budget at all times, status reports, deliverables lists.
- Lead point of contact on invoicing for finance teams.
- Third party contracting & liaison with procurement.
Project management, processes and systems:
- Working with PM Program Director to train client teams on PM techniques, best practice, and implementing tools/frameworks where needed.
- Liaison with global Edelman offices.
- Client-facing presentation as part of team.
- Have a nose for identifying risk and staying one step ahead in mitigation.
- Be the main internal touchpoint and connect the dots between stakeholders.
- Key member of management team of account with expectation to contribute significantly to the strategic direction of the account.
- Management of Junior Project Manager.
- Set an example to the team in your positive, supportive attitude and high standards.
- Adept – with strong skills in using different tools and processes to manage projects.
- Unflappable – with the ability to remain a calm, reassuring presence under pressure and a solution-focused mentality.
- Organised – able to track and manage a varied workload and to prioritise time effectively and help others with the same.
- Empathetic – a ‘go-to’ figurehead for other members of the team who people want to collaborate with
- Experienced – with time spent working in agencies on key international accounts.
- Integrated – fluent in delivering integrated projects with multiple deliverables.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 21 November 2021
- Tag Collective Arts
Senior Integrated Project Manager
Closing 21 November 2021
- The Creative Engagement Group
- London / Manchester
Closing 17 November 2021
- A+C Studios
- £30,000 to 35,000 per annum
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.