Senior Project Manager / Producer - Integrated - OgilvyOne
We are excited to offer a role with a true world leader in mobile technology and an innovative, future facing client. This is a truly unique opportunity to be involved with one of the most loved retailers in the UK.
Our client operates over 2,500 stores across the United Kingdom and Ireland ranging from local pharmacies to large health and beauty stores. Their stores are primarily located on the high streets and in shopping centers. It sells many health and beauty products.
We are excited to offer a role on thisThis is a new account which has started at a quick pace, with with a range of events, products and creative work being developed for immediate launch. Work is fully integrated and involves everything from digital to film to OOH.
We are looking for a seasoned integrated producer or senior project manager highly experienced in delivering retail work and that has that killer “can do” attitude andto help us deliver a complex and diverse account. This is a significant piece of global business and needs stellar grade people to help make it happen.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven retail project management experience (inception to completion).
- Has a broad background in producing digital, filmic and OOH work in a creative environment.
- Has strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with a cross discipline team to create great work.
- Is used to working with production companies and other suppliers and ideally comes with their own black book of contacts
- Is calm, composed and emotionally intelligent
- Is client facing and comfortable working with clients independently of client services
- Has lots of energy and drive
- Is flexible and adaptable, and enjoys finding pragmatic, lean approaches to solving client and creative challenges
- Has a strong work ethic
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Working closely with the creative team "own" the making of a range of predominantly digital content - films, animations, DOOH, OOH, articles and info-graphics.
- Owns multiple content work streams working with the client, internal team (creative, design etc.) and suppliers to produce great work on-time, on-budget.; including managing scope, process, deliverables, budget, resources, expectations, timeframes and the quality of the end product to the highest standards.
- Understands the client brief, strategic approach and the creative idea and uses this understanding to identify the appropriate production options and approach.
- Assess feasibility of concepts against proposed budget and timeframe.
- Balances cost, time, creative ambition and production values and presents options, benefits and risks.
- Finds production solutions to get creative work made.
- Proactively identifying and solving issues and mitigating risks
- Ensures that statements of work with both clients and third parties are written with the appropriate level of rigor.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the account manager to ensure efficient communication with the client at all points in the production process.
- Champion the creative product whilst looking after the profitability of their work.
Specific skills and experience required
- Strong experience delivering fully integrated projects for retail clients
- Content production experience in a digital, creative or social agency or having a strong production company background
- Experience in assessing integrated project requirements (social, digital, print, video) and leading a team through discovery and scoping phase to define project deliverables, delivery timings and project cost
- Content production experience in a digital, creative or social agency or having a strong production company background.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance and apply this to the work that they manage
- Proficient in managing all aspects of digital content development; Video – from hero pieces to Vines, comms, web content, social content.
- Proven ability to manage project budget, scope, resourcing, deliver on time and on budget
- Proven supplier management skills – finding, engaging, managing suppliers and supplier finances
- Other creative production skills - design tools (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro etc.) etc. not essential but a distinct advantage
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Thrives in a changing, dynamic environment
- Cares about creating quality work, not just getting it out of the door on time
- Critical thinker and problem solver. Is a “Fixer” who can find ways to get things done.
- Assertive and proactive
- Able to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest end details
- Anticipates and manages problems
- Has a “will not fail” attitude
- Very high degree of personal motivation and professionalism
- Has a positive mental attitude and able to get along with different personalities. “Makes it fun”.
- Sense of humor essential!
Digital Producer FTC
Closing 28 February 2018
- temp, temp to perm
- £150 to 300 p/a
Closing 19 March 2018
- temp to perm
- £250 to 300 /day
Want more Senior Project Manager / Producer - Integrated - OgilvyOne jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Content Director jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.