Senior Project Manager, Momentum
Why You’ll Love This Job:
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says—we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
Why You’ll Love Doing It At Momentum:
Because the idea that a brand’s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can—hands down, bar- none—create that better than anyone else. That’s not jargon or ego—it’s truth.
Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the Total Brand Experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as collective groups. Before you get any ideas, it’s important you know we’re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
What Are We Looking For:
As a Project Manager for Momentum, your job is a really big deal! You will be expected to have the appropriate resources in the necessary place at the right time to enable us to continue raising the creative bar to produce award winning work – on time, on budget and as efficiently as possible. From refining process, project communications, defining resource needs to ensuring financial success for the agency, the Project Manager is the backbone of every project.
You, without question, must be able to manage both large and small multi-faceted projects/accounts/campaigns or multiple projects at the same time, in addition to mentoring one or more Project Managers.
Here’s What You’ll Do (Responsibilities):
As a Senior Project Manager in the Atlanta office, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the successful execution of large-scale, complex projects, while finding the most efficient path to completion. Consistently demonstrate leadership skills by managing interdisciplinary teams toward project completion.
- Author and manage detailed project plans, partnering with Business Leadership and Strategy to lead internal kick-off meetings, communicating relevant information such as the project approach, deliverables, timing and resource allocations.
- Understand the collective resource needs across your projects and the impact it has on the resourcing landscape.
- Partner with discipline leads to outline resource allocation changes necessary for accommodating changing client needs across the system of work. Continuously alleviate resource conflicts and identify needs for flex staffing where necessary to maximize every department’s function within the agency.
- Accountable for the accuracy of project documentation within your projects, ensuring proper use of agency systems and adherence to agency process.
- Demonstrate strong executive summary skills when communicating issues of risk and risk mitigation to senior teammates, while maintaining a solutions-oriented approach.
- Responsible for tracking all assets through release to production, trafficking internally to secure appropriate approvals prior to release.
- Meticulously track costs across projects ensuring: accurate time reporting, proper fee application, appropriate resource assignments, accurate project projections and the ability to speak to project variances.
- Inspire and Mentor and lead junior team members. Fostering an environment of mutual respect and partnership, strategic thinking, appropriate risk taking, open lines of communication, on-going performance feedback, professional development, and adherence to agency policy.
- Other duties as required.
- Support agency culture through leadership integrity, transparent communication and demonstration of Momentum’s core values: Be One, Do Great Work, Have Fun, Give Back and Grow.
Here’s What We’re Looking For (Qualifications & Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of project management experience, preferably within an agency setting.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat Professional and the components of project scheduling and PM workflow web-based tools.
- Ability to provide focused interdepartmental leadership and have a strong understanding of the steps and processes involved in managing and completing a wide variety of production-related projects (print, digital, broadcast, integrated content, live events).
- Ability to manage internal teams with professionalism, diligence and finesse.
- Experience mentoring direct-reports.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
- Organized, resilient, flexible and proactive.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative.
The salary range for this position is $80,000 to $95,000. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; location and region; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability – or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Account Manager
Closing 17 January 2023
- Critical Mass
- New York / Remote
- perm, remote
Associate Brand Manager
Closing 23 December 2022
£Competitive salary & benefits
Project Delivery Coordinator
Closing 29 January 2023
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.