Senior Product Experience Designer
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
As a Product Experience Designer at Vocalink you will be responsible for the customer experience of a new iteration of one of the world’s leading B2B payment infrastructure solutions. This role would be working on the UX for multiple projects intended to form part of the national banking infrastructure for numerous countries worldwide. As part of a cross-disciplinary agile team you will be working alongside Product Managers, Product Owners and within a wider CX & Design team in a highly collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate will be a methodical and thorough UX designer who also has solid research skills. The candidate is required to have demonstrable experience conducting user research/usability testing along with the ability to run workshops, create detailed prototypes, journey maps and other deliverables to help communicate their ideas. They will be working collaboratively with a Lead UX researcher to deliver user research/usability testing and apply insights. They will need to be able to quickly get to grips with complex requirements and payments jargon to understand how best to simplify the user journey for our customers.
This role may also be involved in other projects from time to time, helping facilitate workshops, planning / executing user research projects in new markets, or building prototypes to demonstrate innovative new payment technologies.
- Providing UX expertise within an agile product team.
- Empathise with B2B customers problems and leverage user research to capture and understand real-world user needs.
- An inquisitive, natural problem solver with the ability to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Provide support to other team members and work in a highly collaborative way within our UX team.
- Advocate of user centred design, understands the importance of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Participating in regular design critiques with the team.
- Work closely with BAs, developers and the product owner promoting the needs of the user.
All About You:
We’re looking for someone with the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Commercial experience in User Experience Design.
- Proven experience delivering a high standard of output in fast paced, enterprise organisations.
- Experience working in a Lean / Agile methodology.
- Collaborative and pragmatic approach to their work.
- Experience communicating with diverse stakeholders.
- Advanced skills in tools such as Axure, Sketch, Invision, Figma.
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility:
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 26 November 2022
- Johnson & Johnson
- High Wycombe
Senior UX Writer
Closing 29 November 2022
- London / Remote
- perm, remote
Closing 29 November 2022
- RS Components
- London, Corby, Hybrid/Remote
- perm, remote
Want more Senior Product Experience Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.